21-17-1 (+3.91)

0-2 last 2.

Like a few games tonight.

Phoenix Suns at Detroit Pistons

The play...

Pistons -11 (2 units)

:popcorn:

Definitely a case of 'should'...

I can see a slow start though after Monday followed by a 2nd half crushing, hopefully.

One of 4 spot fade games tonight. Wolves, Wiz and Meat the other 3.

Figure this one to have the least question marks.

3rd in 4 for the Suns, all on the road.

Detroit in the midst of some funky scheduling but this is only their 3rd game in 10 days.

Better team with decent rest advantage, have to play it.

Only thing that stands in the way here is complacency but SVG has this team tuned in so well.

Would and should be a bigger play but increasing one's unit size on any type of losing streak (2 or more games) is often deadly.

Interested in Curry now that he's a confirmed starter doing bad things to Lonzo Ball given the preseason talk by the kid's gas bag old man.

Dubs definitely on the radar up to -13.5...

Watched Detroit play on Monday and if they play half as good as they did Monday they will win by 25. Suns will have no answer for Drummond. Could be some lethargy but I can't see them regressing to the point they don't cover. Suns had to work last night to put the Bulls away.Good luck

Would and should be a bigger play but increasing one's unit size on any type of losing streak (2 or more games) is often deadly.

Interested in Curry now that he's a confirmed starter doing bad things to Lonzo Ball given the preseason talk by the kid's gas bag old man.

Dubs definitely on the radar up to -13.5...
I'm waiting for a point prop for Steph. Lavar saying Lonzo is a better shooter than Stephen I think will motivate Curry. Although Lonzo's shooting percentage pretty much puts that to bed lol.

I'm waiting for a point prop for Steph. Lavar saying Lonzo is a better shooter than Stephen I think will motivate Curry. Although Lonzo's shooting percentage pretty much puts that to bed lol.

if for some reason you need any proof that Lavarr is the biggest dumbass with that comment, then not sure what else there is.

Ball has the WORST, repeat WORST % in NBA HISTORY for ANY PLAYER in the past 30 YEARS

but def agree, If Curry plays, I hope he drops 50 tonight

Last edited:
Back