Wednesday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
73-53-1 (+32.89)

0-1 last night. Backdoor / Mauer victim.

Back to the well.

Miami Heat at Los Angeles Lakers

The play...

Heat -9.5 -115 (2.3 to win 2)

:popcorn:

I get that the thing with Russel is bad, but don't you worried that Lakers might respond after that terrible loss in Utah?

Good luck!

I get that the thing with Russel is bad, but don't you worried that Lakers might respond after that terrible loss in Utah?

Good luck!

Thanks Divol.

Lakers have pride, come on now. Their shit is falling apart while Kobe waves to the crowd and cameras.

Also, home dogs off a 40 or more point loss are 5-23 SU (9-19 ATS), 0-5 SU and ATS last 5 occurrences.

Damn. on Lakers +10.5. Feel like Vegas is throwing a lot of traps out there this afternoon, like GS -4 etc

Lakers are not a solid enough roster to have a "bounce back" after a bad loss. On top of that all we've heard about today is Russell being isolated. Kobe is probably ready to end the damn season, I doubt he tries to fire them up.

Lakers are not a solid enough roster to have a "bounce back" after a bad loss. On top of that all we've heard about today is Russell being isolated. Kobe is probably ready to end the damn season, I doubt he tries to fire them up.

+1

:shake2:

I think that LAL will try to go out with a bang, focusing on Boston, two games with the Clips and last game of Kobe's career, against Utah. The rest... they probably won't care so much, but wouldn't put it past them to show up tonight...
Hope for Em, that they won't...

Some motivation for the Heat tonight,

Playoff seeding obviously,

then Richardson and Winslow playing against their idol (Kobe),

and the Lakers having passed on Whiteside before he worked out with the Meat.

"I want to be able to go home and tell my homeboys that we killed Kobe," Winslow said. "That's how you approach those games. Afterward, you can reflect. But in that moment, you're trying to get after it a little bit. So you [finally] get a chance to play against the best, growing up as a kid a person you idolized."

We shall see.

Josh Richardson shooting 63.5% (33-52) from 3 in March, LBJ did the Meat a real favor. Team set for a decent 3-year run.

I think that LAL will try to go out with a bang, focusing on Boston, two games with the Clips and last game of Kobe's career, against Utah. The rest... they probably won't care so much, but wouldn't put it past them to show up tonight...
Hope for Em, that they won't...
Show up huh
they still get blasted when they show up pal

Lakers bench 20 - Heat bench 1.

Winslow threw out them fighting words and hasn't delivered, dude playing like a nervous schoolgirl.

By the core numbers, Meat should be winning by 14+. Shit should sort itself out in the second half for the good guys.

Yeah, they don't care for this game. Zero effort.

Lakers shooting at under 30% and winning, Heat shooting above 50%.

Another one of those NBA games that defies logic for the most part.

Still plenty of time left.

Don't know. Maybe the travel to LA? The lakers defense is better than they get credit for when they are at home IMO but still very lifeless on offense

And Hibbert just throws it at the basket and it goes in at the end of the quarter. It's the Lakers night.

Turnovers killing the Meat.

Must be circadian rhythms, Heat lethargic. Meat had 'em on the ropes in the 1st and let go.

Chalk up another juiced loss.

Lakers become the 1st dog all season to shoot less than 35% in a game and win straight-up,

and only the 7th dog in the last 3 seasons.

Dogs that shoot 35% or less have only covered the pregame line at 12.5% the last 3 seasons as well (25-180-2 ATS).

Odd game for sure.

SDQL in this instance. Use that and my own database.

Saw the Lakers shot 36.3% in the end anyhow. Still bad numbers and a very rare win.

Makes them the 5th dog to win this season and the 10th team this season to cover the pregame spread,

(5-69 SU, 10-63-1 ATS) when shooting <36.5%.

Even rarer given they were a double-digit dog.

At least we now know the Lakers like D'Angelo more than Swaggy P.

Swaggy P is just terrible... Arenas was a huge fan of his talent btw, he thought he will be a mega star. The problem is that Swaggy P also thinks that way, even now...

Right side. Miami wrong team. Lakers somehow got 30 more shots. The Lake Blow played well enough to perhaps cover 30 vs. any other team last night but not much better than that.

Back