emkee

The Truth Is Out There
53-41-1 (+17.53)

0-1 last night.

Harden got me and misread the spread.

Golden State Warriors at Miami Heat

The play...

Warriors -8.5 (2 units)

Heat recent horseshoe falls out tonight.

Miami cannot run with the Dubs and have no back-up PG's.

:shake:

Thanks Divol.

Can't avoid the 80+% consensus with this team anymore, they're gonna get it almost every night.

All about picking your spots with this team up until the playoffs. Can't see them looking past Wade and the former-champ Heat.

Of note, Whiteside and Draymond had some mild Twitter beef a few months back.

Dubs generally roll when Green turns up the dial for a game.

Gonna be the problem betting this team heading down the stretch.

Got out-enthused early and still can't quite match that enthusiasm with the Heat.

Purely a bad read on my part. Really have to pick your spots with the Dubs right now probably up until mid-April.

Kudos to a dinged-up Heat team that continues to bring it night after night when they technically should be hitting a mental wall.

Got some shit to figure out.

Miami is really built to stop GSW with their defense though... i wouldn't say the warriors didnt bring it tonight, the heat defense is just really good

Heat defense is good not great, numbers deceive as a direct result of them playing in the East.

Dubs had open looks and missed early on.

Heat defense is good not great, numbers deceive as a direct result of them playing in the East.

Dubs had open looks and missed early on.

The heat excel in taking away fast break points and they excel in taking away the 3. That's their entire philosophy under Spoelstra. Wasn't really referring to what the numbers say this year.

the heat's 3pt defense % is the exact same vs the east and vs the west.

Back