Wednesday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
8-5 (+4.24)

1-0 last night.

Not the greatest card tonight. Bit ugly.

New Orleans Hornets at Atlanta Hawks

The play...

Hawks -11.5 -117 (2.34 to win 2)

:shake:

Would still lay up to -14, thin team on a back to back off a win.

Can't see where the scoring is gonna come from for the Pels, AD is half their offense.

If they hang, then so be it but will to pay to see it in this spot.

Coach Budz has this team with the Spurs mentality of responding off a loss, especially a home one.

Wanted to play the Dubs but couldn't given the fact that teams tend to cover off 40+ beatdowns in the rematch but in saying that the Grizz just don't match-up well with Golden State in any way whatsoever.

Locked in at -12.5 for me.

Got in just before AD was officially called out. My lappy running Windows 10 decided to restart for updates, so had to boot up the girl's Mac and make the thread.

Line shot up in those few minutes. Got to keep it where it is for tracking. Spread shouldn't come into play here though.

GL to us, YG.

Insane 3-point shooting by the Pels, 10 made 3's midway through the 2nd.

One of those crazy games it seems.

Classic NBA finish there, Teague splits the FT's and the bum Douglas laces a 3 with 0.02 left to kill every Hawks spread bettor.

Reminder: Fade the spread move on Scott Foster games.

Go figure, bounceback tomorrow.

I thought we were going to backdoor the shit out of that outscoring them 2nd half by over 20. I saw them go up by 15 and one possession away from winning it, then they win by 8. ha damn it

Em and I were talking about how the spread wouldn't come into play, and ironically with 1 minute left we were all covering, and at the end we all lost.

Back