Wednesday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Took it in the ass last night, first semi-bad day in almost a month. Went 1-3 and blew off 7 units with big losses in STL -1.5 and Ariz OV 9 and 8.5

Now 114-105-5 and +102.48 on the year.

First play is tailing Jump. From the discussion thread...

'Hard not to like Cincy today, but Hoover and Chapman unlikely to be available so I played first 5.

Arroyo 5-0 2.33 ERA last 5 meetings in Chicago, Cubs hitting .203 against him
Reds 14-1 last 15 in CHI, 21-4 last 25 overall
Cubs 0-6 last 6 at home scoring just 10 runs, .152 in scoring position
Castro 5 for last 38, Schierholtz 5 for last 39
Rusin gave up 10 hit, 5 runs in 5 in only meeting vs Cincy'

The play: Reds -138 first-5 med 2u. Reds -1.5 +101 first-5 small 1u. Total of 3 u risked.

Back later with a few more. I give you a clue, one of the bets is on a guy whose name rhymes with Beaver.

And while GW was bitching about not getting to fade JJ, i feel very fortunate. We get one more crack AGAINST Rogers. This will be the last one, so let's make the most of it. Prices should be better on both later.

:shake:

There will probably be more Yankee money but not sure. I missed the best Boston price when it was -133 a couple of hours ago; now -142. Had to go up a little. Now I'm not sure what it will do but I'm fairly certain that -1.5 or OVER or both will be the way I go about this game.

Jays 14-4 over the total at home vs. LH's this season, hitting .264 and scoring 5.46 r/9. Problems with the over though from a couple of angles of though, Cuzzi behind the dish and wind blowing in from LF provided the roof is open which it should be and Lester track record vs. Jays. I would like to play it but wonder if Boston not the better way to go?

Jays 14-4 over the total at home vs. LH's this season, hitting .264 and scoring 5.46 r/9. Problems with the over though from a couple of angles of though, Cuzzi behind the dish and wind blowing in from LF provided the roof is open which it should be and Lester track record vs. Jays. I would like to play it but wonder if Boston not the better way to go?

BOSTON RL here....gravy. Do lean over as well...should be all sax though tonight.

Almost forgot the gift that keeps on giving.

Doyers -1 -114 big 3.5u. Basically -1.5 +138 and -169 or so. Really a no brainer. Gee has been good lately but against stiffs, and these Doyers just won't stop hitting. Should have gotten more than 4 off Harvey last night; had 3 double plays in the first few innings...

I have that same LAD play

havent watched a lick but it dont look good by the score..hope they can pull some magic

damn right i was bitching, awesome call on Liriano i was tricked by the tiny opener and the Cards couldn't help me at all when i had 5 in 4 innings from PIT. Cards get Yadi back tomorrow though so maybe that's big enough to turn the ship around

Yadi back tomorrow makes me like other side even more. Love betting against injuries. Not sure if price peaked but I passed on +119. Now I am compelled to wait.... :shake:

Back