Wednesday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Tidy 1-0 and +2.80 last night. Now 92-85-4 and +91.10 on posted plays for the 2013 season.

Not much to love tonight, but a couple.

Gonna go against one of my main rules (don't try to make a losing team win and vice versa) but if anyone can make Cards come out of their coma, it's Wainwright. He rarely strings together bad starts, and with the Cards a 7 to 5 dog or so tomorrow most likely, this is the one game they need to win to avoid a total calamity and a 5-game swing in the standings in 72 hours.

The play: STL -107 medium

Atlanta OVER seems the way to go again. Pokers ruined the price while I was debating going, however, so I pass.

HAMARI has a monster strike zone, Mejia was solid last out and Alvarez seems to be coming into his own. An easy UNDER play here with the OVER money driving it up.

THe play: Marlins UNDER 7 +112 medium

Balty total way too low with these stiffs going. They drove it down from 9 earlier to bet it back up, I believe.

The play: Balty OVER 8.5 -104 medium.

Texas total, already moved, but tell me how these teams don't get to 11. Give me any possibility that it happens... please...

The play: Texas OVER 10.5 even medium.

GL!

:goal:

keep crushing Rex. Disagree on Gonz being a stiff and lean under in B-town. Like the other two.

HAMARI has a monster strike zone, Mejia was solid last out and Alvarez seems to be coming into his own. An easy UNDER play here with the OVER money driving it up.

I see most on the under and the total opened at 7.5...

I see most on the under and the total opened at 7.5...

probably the difference between actually working in the industry and viewing
industry influenced #s

lmao at the lot of you guys.

Royals I had zero opinion. Most sharp money seems to be on Twins from what I see but if a group of movers gets involved on KC later then it could fly back up in the -115 ish range in the 10 cent shops...

probably the difference between actually working in the industry and viewing
industry influenced #s

Regardless of the industry influenced #s that you're talking about (and I agree those numbers are completely useless). the total did open at 7.5 and move down to 7. Whether someone works in the industry or not, it was pretty obvious the under was bet by more people (or in more volume) than the over since the total went down to 7 from the 7.5 opener.

:shake:

lareux, that's actually incorrect.

What happened in this case, as what happen in many of them when they want to fuck around, is that they hammer the open on the wrong side immediately. Limits are low so they can easily manipulate the market. Just would take 9-12k or so bet at 4 or 5 on-screen spots and a dime or two in Vegas and you can it down to 7 flat or so. From there, they wait it out and once the circles come off, they pound away on the other side, getting 4 or 5 times as much on the OVER.

It doesn't always work that way. I really thought they were fucking around with Baltimore today as well; after the PC a couple of spots came 9 flat, including pinny. But the limit was 2k there and 1 at CRIS, and it got hit hard under and never did come back when the circles came off. I got a little bit lucky there. Hardy bobbled a grounder with 2 outs in a 4-0 game and the next guy hit a granny for 9-0, but they did hit that bum hard all night and the result was probably a deserved one, even if the O's didn't bother to help out.

Back