Wednesday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sup fellas, another successful night anoche. Ended up 5-3-1 but won the big ones and netted 9.98 units. Now 54-47-4 and up 49.68 on the season, my highwater mark on posted plays since 2010 I think.

Not as much to like today. Pitt price I would think has to have topped out, but with it being a semi-virgin market (line only up less than 4 hours), not sure. Still, I'll take a stab here with a semi-capable Lannan and possible Pitt letdown off the long win streak.

The play: Philly +179 small to medium

Dodgers WAY cheap for how they're playing at this point. Not sure where they got this one, but there is one play I like more than any other today and this one is it. Chatwood I generally regard as a stiff and he faces a big stepup in offense tonight in comparison to getting the Mets in a 1-game series last week. Grienke has gone seven innings in four of his last five starts and the pen is well rested with the off day and Kershaw's gem. Dodgers are the play all the way around here.

The plays: Doyers average out to -1 run +129 for 3 units big, (1.5u -106, 1.5u on -1.5 +160).

Captain K going tonight in KC. He's been great in his last two starts, and seems to have much better command than he did in most of May and parts of June. Guthrie has lost three straight and sports a 5.45 ERA against Cleveland lifetime. Bourn comes back from the paternity list tonight and anytime you have a healthy kid, it seems a lot of these players go onto big games immediately thereafter. Maybe I'm just hoping for the best, but I get a plus-sign and that to me seems wrong.

The play: Cleveland +106 medium.

A slight lean to Volquez. A slight lean to Garza but I can't bet them for the game after what I saw last night.

Miller and Williams two guys that I don't like much. Ump is an under-leaner but that won't get me off of it considering the weather is still hot out there and the ball should fly once they get it in the air.

The play: STL/Anaheim OVER 8.5 -102 medium

GL fellas...

:shake::goal:

Curious. What do you not like about Shelby Miller? I love the kid.

Great season so far.

Good stuff Rex. Love the spot for the Phils but don't have the sack to play it. I'm chasing the big dog at Fenway. Get em tonight.

IF there was a dog I'd go after it's Philly. Can't believe that number. Neither team hits lefties.

Good prospect, dollaz, but he can't locate his fastball and this to me has been a consistent problem most of the year. He just happened to get away with it earlier in the year because a) he's had defense behind him and b) he's faced a bunch of poor offenses. Now that there's a little more info out on him, you saw Oakland light him up last out. Would not be surprised if Anaheim, running good right now, does the same.

GL Doggy, I'll be rooting Diego for sure.

I see a correlation between you getting that cocksucker Eddings off your profile and the high water mark for the last 3 seasons.

Good prospect, dollaz, but he can't locate his fastball and this to me has been a consistent problem most of the year. He just happened to get away with it earlier in the year because a) he's had defense behind him and b) he's faced a bunch of poor offenses. Now that there's a little more info out on him, you saw Oakland light him up last out. Would not be surprised if Anaheim, running good right now, does the same.

GL Doggy, I'll be rooting Diego for sure.

Good luck. as long as Cards score, he can give up some as well. I just like that he's 36 ks, 6 walks this month. Rough outing. I dont like Angels bats.

BOL

Like your card tonight Rexy...really like Cleveland...will tail Dodgers and like LAA to the Over parlayed. Think Seattle can keep those bats goin' tonite with Felix on the mound...nice little tag there.

Back