Wednesday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
It just keeps getting worse for Happy Gilmore.

Ended 1-5 and -6.35 ayer. Now 56-63-3 and -12.46 for the year, a new lowwater mark. Let's stop taking on water and turn it around today, hopefully.

Against the world on the Arizona OVER, but it can never be this low with the roof open, even on getaway day with this ump.

The play: Wash/Zona OV 8 +122 medium 2u.

They bet against Cueto every time. He's done nothing wrong, and is the best pitcher in baseball right now.

The play: Reds -140 medium to big 2.5u.

I'll dip my toe in the Liriano water again and still say that the wrong team is favored in this matchup.

The play: Pitt +108 small to medium 1.5u.

Wacha, while not being as bad as some others, is still on the go-against-until-further-notice list if they keep pricing him like this.

THe play: Cubs +176 small to medium 1.5u.

In Zoo We Trust. Gausman, who is well respected among the sharps, got all the money this morning. Coming off pneumonia, first start of the year, against a guy pitching closer to his hometown than any other park in the league. Yeah, I'll take my chances. Not a true -1 play becuase of the risk.

The plays: Zoo -118 medium to big 2.5u.
Zoo -1.5 +139 small 1u.

Milone is on the same list Wacha is; his last start just creates more value against here.

The play: ChiSox +175 small 1u.

Doubront and Correia. Need I say more? I hope there are plenty of fire extinguishers available at Target Field; the mound is a constant threat to burst into flames.

The play: Minny OVER 8.5 -105 medium to big 2.5u. Would go for mroe but can't get matched at the price for the time being.

Lean OV in Houston; could use help there.

Richards has seemingly turned into the guy with the "stuff" to be the staff ace in Anaheim. Whether he continues to sustain with the secondary stats will determine how good this team is, as the rotation now goes three-deep and strong, with the dropoff at 4 and then off a cliff at 5. Still, the Angels should beat Burnett around in the daytime.

The play: Anaheim -107 medium 2u.

Yankee price is a joke again. I'll be on Montero at some point, and will write that one up when I get a bit of time. Have a feeling the line will go up, so I'll wait it out.

GL today!

:shake:

Edit: I am stuck with this Ariz OVER bet but they just announced within the last hour (I had not checked since about 10:30 Eastern), that the roof is CLOSED today. Tough beat.

I got about .6 units back on UNDER at a scalp, so let's call the OVER 8 +121 ish for 1.3 units in Phoenix.

Website had the roof listed as "closed" today before the series started. I even mentioned it in the ump thread. Where did you hear that it was going to be open?

Friendly tip that the Yanks line isn't going up. May be a couple hours, but we'll see it creep down sometime today...I'd go ahead and add them now.

big day here too

on most of those with ya, save the total in the desert.

I am on Kluber too and already put my Met money down

Need a big day too bro, let us cash it

Beaks - I must have jotted down OPEN for all 3 days and let it go after that. Not sure how I missed it. Let's hope the shoddy form of these pitchers returns today. With the total this low, it only takes one to be off.

Linde - Seems you guys out there have the game a little higher, which would make sense, as the Yankees are definitely the square side here. I like this Montero a lot; he throws three pitches well, though none great. He will throw 91, 92 with late movement, and he's had success at every level. I don't see why he can't win tonight. The game opened up so high to begin with that I rue missing the open, but I can't see myself being able to do better than what's out there now for me, so I'll go ahead.

The play: Mets +143 (after comm) medium 2u.

pokers on Shitgardner. Fine by me. I don't like the Atlanta pitcher, but there is value on them at this point.

The plays: Atlanta +124 small to medium 1.5u.

2team parlay - Atl/OV 6.5- 1u to win 3.13

This pick is suspect

They bet against Cueto every time. He's done nothing wrong, and is the best pitcher in baseball right now.

The play: Reds -140 medium to big 2.5u.

early so I aint trying to jinx.....you, like most us cap the pitchers as a focus.

Just wanted your thoughts on Kluber....save the Injuns hitting

Back