Wednesday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 2-3 and down 2.24 ayer. Adding to Seattle put me back in the red for the year. I will have to watch this Ross for Texas. I think he stinks but he's had two successful outings in a row. Now 24-23 and -0.62 in 2014.

One in the daytime. Liriano's had his struggles in Cincinnati and against the Redlegs. I'll take my shot on the -1 average here.

The play: Cincinnati -1 +145 medium to big 2.5 units.

I am kicking myself for not betting Mets to OVER. This Arizona situation is a big mess, and with the lid off the BOB, there are all sorts of rockets being hit everywhere. When they close it, those opportunities will be gone. Sadly enough, the good profits to be made there might already be gone.

Vogelsong a favorite against the Doyers?

The play: Doyers +109 medium to big 2.5u.

Felix a dog against anyone? Yu has had his struggles against worse Seattle offenses than this one.

The play: Seabags +112 (after commission) medium 2u.

GL!

:goal:

Love your picks. What is Milleb? :) MLB? Milles Bornes??

ckfr makes words out of abbreviations, he's weird...

I like mets and over today, what are the odds all three games in the series end that way? I'm not gonna bet on a road sweep so that leaves me with OVER only and the roof is actually closed so i will let that go

Cubs +145 meidum 2u. Pokers on Yankees, fuck 'em. Wood is the best the Cubs got and this price is a little ridiculous now.

Just as is the Fish. Pokers on them also. I'll take the inflated price.

The play: Senators +154 medium 2u.

pokers rockies. Fine, I'll take the guy who has the only complete game in baseball (before Johnny C did it for me earlier today) all year at a reduced price at home against a stiff.

The play: Friars -120 medium 2u.

de la rosa has been awful this year but has been good at petco

3-0 1.88 era last 3

maybe that is what they are seeing...pokers as you say

im with with you tho...guy is in bad form

pokers rockies. Fine, I'll take the guy who has the only complete game in baseball (before Johnny C did it for me earlier today) all year at a reduced price at home against a stiff.

The play: Friars -120 medium 2u.

Didn't get there with the Fish, but the "pokers" have been pretty damn impressive thus far. Looks like the whole market getting fairly aggressive moving their sides now...

linde, that's because the whole market is flooded with people who don't know how to move a line or read the phonies. The game went down to as low as a quarter largely on air, $500 overnight bets on the dog and just a few people who know where to hit the right buttons. It was a cinch to close at least -145 (they bet that pitcher every time, and have had great success dating to last year save for these last two starts). Closing around -160 was borderline ridiculous; why I had to get involved.

Now that CRIS is involved in some of the shenanigans (NBA first half totals is largely where they got their hands dirty with HV stuff the last couple of months), the last bastion of truthfulness and respect for what's on the screen goes out the window. The copycat people have 0 chance because they're putting up a bad and manipulated line. All the real money is in the underground markets, where they are using the "real" line. It's sickening to see where the business is headed.

linde, that's because the whole market is flooded with people who don't know how to move a line or read the phonies. The game went down to as low as a quarter largely on air, $500 overnight bets on the dog and just a few people who know where to hit the right buttons. It was a cinch to close at least -145 (they bet that pitcher every time, and have had great success dating to last year save for these last two starts). Closing around -160 was borderline ridiculous; why I had to get involved.

Now that CRIS is involved in some of the shenanigans (NBA first half totals is largely where they got their hands dirty with HV stuff the last couple of months), the last bastion of truthfulness and respect for what's on the screen goes out the window. The copycat people have 0 chance because they're putting up a bad and manipulated line. All the real money is in the underground markets, where they are using the "real" line. It's sickening to see where the business is headed.

if i wasn't behind on friday's card i would be buying Rosetta Stone to decipher this

Back