WednesDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
4-5-0 -0.89 UP 332.27ytd

Wednesday

1st 5inning play
Cleveland Indians 1st 5 Innings -109* <small>vs</small> Kansas City Royals x1
(D Salazar - R must Start B Chen - L must Start)

back in a bit

GL today blood. I might put a small play on Diamond this afternoon, he really has to prove himself here if he wants to stay in the rotation next year. May put a minimal play on them. GL

GL today blood. I might put a small play on Diamond this afternoon, he really has to prove himself here if he wants to stay in the rotation next year. May put a minimal play on them. GL

looking at the Twins also. Diamond is 0-5 in eight starts since beating the White Sox back on June 20 but has made me a little this yr. Danks is 0-3, 10.67 in last three starts. Looks like there is some value in the Twins

GL TF

Blood - agree on that 1st 5 in KC. Love Salazar, but he's on a very limited pitch count. Also thinking about playing 2nd half over 3 with the warm weather and wind blowing out, I can see some runs scored off the BP's there.
BOL
J

Blood - agree on that 1st 5 in KC. Love Salazar, but he's on a very limited pitch count. Also thinking about playing 2nd half over 3 with the warm weather and wind blowing out, I can see some runs scored off the BP's there.
BOL
J

J,Thanks for the thoughts... looks like a bunch of peps thinking the same thing as the 1st line up to 28 cents.
the Cleveland Indians* -½ +110 vs Kansas City Royals for 1st 5 Innings is still a good deal imo
the 2nd half over sounds good also BChin tend to allow run in the 1st 5
GL J

Are you planning on taking the redsox ?
chancedog...I was waiting and hoping to get the RedSox @ -140 as peps seam to be in love with the O's at present...maybe justifiably so, but I like Pevy tonite as he has looked decent the last few @ 2-0, 2.94 in his last five starts while WChen has struggled @ 0-1, 8.10 in his last four. Bos let me down last nite and I want as good a deal as I can get tonite. Answer is yes, but I think it a close game so it want me more than one

GL chance

Who do you like most of those last plays? I would like to load up on one.

none... but Bos and Pirates should win
my fav of the day is
1st 5inning play
Cleveland Indians 1st 5 Innings -109* <small>vs</small> Kansas City Royals

good hit on Twins, i only put a half on it :shake:

0-4-0 -4.23 this should be a sign to me to play football the next few days UP 328.04 for yr and I would like to keep some of that

GLTA

Back