WednesDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
14-5-0 +9.42 last UP 302.36ytd
Wednesday
early games for one except Oakland and I like it for two

1. 7/24/2013 2:10 PM MLB Baseball 915 Oakland Athletics* -163 vs Houston Astros
    A Griffin - R Listed B Norris - R Listed
    A.Griffin & B.Norris must start for action
    Stros snapping the majors' longest current losing streak against any opponent with a win last nite and the Astros improved to 1-10 against the A's this season and 2-15 all-time.I think the A's start a new streek this afternoon with Griffin @ 2-1, 3.00 in his last three starts against Norris who allowed 13 runs in 10.2 IP in losing his last two starts.Norris (6-9, 3.91) has allowed three home runs in his last two starts, but those were hardly his only problems. The right-hander gave up 13 runs over 10 2-3 innings in those outings sandwiched around the All-Star break, surrendering six over 5 2-3 of Friday's 10-7 loss to Seattle and is 0-2 with an 11.37 ERA in two starts against Oakland this season, failing to make it out of the first inning in one of those.
  2. 7/24/2013 3:35 PM MLB Baseball 917 Minnesota Twins* +225 vs Los Angeles Angels
    M Pelfrey - R Listed J Weaver - R Listed
    M.Pelfrey & J.Weaver must start for action
    Minnesota won six of its last seven games and playing decent ball and they are a huge dog to a Angels team who lost their last three games, allowing 20 runs. Yeah I realize Weaver is 3-1, 1.64 in his last five starts but Pelfrey is 1-1, 2.55 in his last three.Pelfrey (4-7, 5.40) has been pitching better of late, going 1-1 with a 2.55 ERA over his last three starts while decreasing his ERA in each of his last seven. He allowed two runs in 5 2-3 innings of Minnesota's 3-2 win over Cleveland on Friday.Twins has won five straight meetings with Los Angeles and is on the verge of sweeping the Angels on the road for the first time since 1996. MAy not get the sweep but I have been on the Twins the last two so may as well try for three
  3. 7/24/2013 3:40 PM MLB Baseball 919 Cleveland Indians* +105 vs Seattle Mariners
    S Kazmir - L Listed J Saunders - L Listed
    S.Kazmir & J.Saunders must start for action
    The Mariners are are hot averaging 6.3 runs during their 8 game streak, while their starters have a 2.04 ERA. Saunders (9-8, 4.28 ERA) has won twice during that stretch after yielding three runs and nine hits in 5 1-3 innings of Friday's 10-7 win at Houston.The Indians are cold losing four of five since the All-Star break to fall 3 1/2 back of AL Central-leading Detroit with Kazmir (5-4, 4.30) who allowed five runs in three innings against Seattle on May 20, is 2-0 with a 1.95 ERA in his last six outings. Kazmir gave up just two hits and two runs - both unearned - over six innings in Friday's 3-2 loss at Minnesota, lowering his ERA in his last three road starts to 1.50 and is Kazmir is 2-0, 2.92 in his last six. The Indians, though, have a 1.98 ERA with 40 strikeouts during the first five games of a trip that ends Wednesday.Cleveland can use all the offense it can get as it's hitting .213 in the second half. With all of that said, I think the Indians prevent the sweep today

and the rest of the sides

1. 7/24/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 901 Pittsburgh Pirates* +131 vs Washington Nationals
    F Liriano - L Listed S Strasburg - R Listed
    F.Liriano & S.Strasburg must start for action
  2. 7/24/2013 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 903 Atlanta Braves* -130 vs New York Mets
    T Hudson - R Listed J Hefner - R Listed
    T.Hudson & J.Hefner must start for action
  3. 7/24/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 906 Milwaukee Brewers* -150 vs San Diego Padres
    S O'Sullivan - R Listed K Lohse - R Listed
    S.O'Sullivan & K.Lohse must start for action
  4. 7/24/2013 8:15 PM MLB Baseball 908 St. Louis Cardinals* -173 vs Philadelphia Phillies
    J Lannan - L Listed J Westbrook - R Listed
    J.Lannan & J.Westbrook must start for action
  5. 7/24/2013 8:40 PM MLB Baseball 910 Colorado Rockies* -165 vs Miami Marlins
    J Turner - R Listed J De La Rosa - L Listed
    J.Turner & J.De La Rosa must start for action
  6. 7/24/2013 9:40 PM MLB Baseball 911 Chicago Cubs* +130 vs Arizona Diamondbacks
    J Samardzija - R Listed I Kennedy - R Listed
    J.Samardzija & I.Kennedy must start for action
  7. 7/24/2013 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 924 Texas Rangers* -160 vs New York Yankees
    A Pettitte - L Listed M Garza - R Listed
    A.Pettite & M.Garza must start for action
  8. 7/24/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 925 Baltimore Orioles* -110 vs Kansas City Royals
    W Chen - L Listed E Santana - R Listed
    W.Chen & E.Santana must start for action
  9. 7/24/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 927 Detroit Tigers* -130 vs Chicago White Sox
    A Sanchez - R Listed J Danks - L Listed
    A.Sanchez & J.Danks must start for action
  10. 7/24/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 929 Los Angeles Dodgers* +100 vs Toronto Blue Jays
    R Nolasco - R Listed E Rogers - R Listed
    R.Nolasco & E.Rogers must start for action

while waiting on alternate totals to come out, here are some Wed ump stats

Pitt-Wsh-- Last three Estabrook games stayed under total.
Atl-NY-- Underdogs won six of last seven Fairchild games.
SD-Mil-- Four of last fivew Hirschbeck games went over.
Phil-StL-- Favorites won seven of last nine Holbrook games.
Mia-Col-- Under is 5-0-1 in last six Iassogna games.
Chi-Az-- Eight of last nine Hernandez games went over total.
Cin-SF-- 10 of last 13 Guccione games went over the total.
LA-Tor-- Favorites won all three Little games.
TB-Bos-- Last four Vanover games stayed under the total.
NY-Tex-- Favorites won 11 of last 15 Barksdale games.
Blt-KC-- 14 of last 18 Miller games stayed under the total.
A's-Hst-- Nine of last thirteen Baker games stayed under total.
Det-Chi-- Last seven Darling games stayed under the total.
Min-LA-- Under is 7-2-1 in last ten Muchinski games.
Cle-Sea-- Favorites won seven of last eight Culbreth games.

added the Reds for my last side untill alternate runs come out
Cincinnati Reds* -110 vs San Francisco Giants x half...I'll give this a play at this lo price. Reds have won 12 of the past 16 regular-season meetings with the Giants. They're batting .326 with nine homers and 37 runs while winning five of six this year and six of their last nine games and I have been on the sidelines for most of those wins cause I am a pussy. With Gaudin @ (4-1, 2.15) and enjoying his own impressive stretch for the Giants, going 4-0 with a 2.23 ERA in seven starts, I probably should be out of this one but the Reds are just playing some good ball and the Giants still struggling to score avging just 3.9 rpg

Totals have not made much coin for me this yr but I looked at each of these and using a lot of feel and SP verses the way the teams are presently playing, I get these and played each for a Half only. Will most likely be on the GS Under when available. May add a bit to a select few

1. 7/24/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 901 Pittsburgh Pirates/Washington Nationals* Under 7½ -135
    F Liriano - L Listed S Strasburg - R Listed
  2. 7/24/2013 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 903 Atlanta Braves/New York Mets* Over 7 -134
    T Hudson - R Listed J Hefner - R Listed
  3. 7/24/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 905 San Diego Padres/Milwaukee Brewers* Under 9½ -160
    S O'Sullivan - R Listed K Lohse - R Listed
  4. 7/24/2013 8:15 PM MLB Baseball 907 Philadelphia Phillies/St. Louis Cardinals* Under 9½ -175
    J Lannan - L Listed J Westbrook - R Listed
  5. 7/24/2013 8:40 PM MLB Baseball 909 Miami Marlins/Colorado Rockies* Under 10½ -170
    J Turner - R Listed J De La Rosa - L Listed
  6. 7/24/2013 9:40 PM MLB Baseball 911 Chicago Cubs/Arizona Diamondbacks* Under 9 -155
    J Samardzija - R Listed I Kennedy - R Listed
  7. 7/24/2013 10:15 PM MLB Baseball 913 Cincinnati Reds/San Francisco Giants* Under 8½ -155
    M Leake - R Listed C Gaudin - R Listed
  8. 7/24/2013 2:10 PM MLB Baseball 915 Oakland Athletics/Houston Astros* Over 7 -175
  9. 7/24/2013 3:35 PM MLB Baseball 917 Minnesota Twins/Los Angeles Angels* Under 9 -175
  10. 7/24/2013 3:40 PM MLB Baseball 919 Cleveland Indians/Seattle Mariners* Under 9½ -170
  11. 7/24/2013 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 921 Tampa Bay Rays/Boston Red Sox* Under 9 -145
    D Price - L Listed F Doubront - L Listed
  12. 7/24/2013 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 923 New York Yankees/Texas Rangers* Under 9 -115
    A Pettitte - L Listed M Garza - R Listed
  13. 7/24/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 925 Baltimore Orioles/Kansas City Royals* Under 9 -155
    W Chen - L Listed E Santana - R Listed
  14. 7/24/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 927 Detroit Tigers/Chicago White Sox* Under 9 -160
    A Sanchez - R Listed J Danks - L Listed
  15. 7/24/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 929 Los Angeles Dodgers/Toronto Blue Jays* Over 9 -140
    R Nolasco - R Listed E Rogers - R Listed

GL today Blood! You're up early putting work in I see.

Thanks Moose, I am trying to make a dedicated effort for July and Aug before college football gets here and occupies most of my time.
GL and hope ur doing well my friend

blood nice going yesterday good work

Thank U my brother...got home late yesterday and didnt have time to post. Went to town and ran into an old friend that I had not seen in ten yrs. Since we are both way up in our seventies and are both probably short timers here on this earth, we thought it best to go have a few drinks and talk over old times....but anyway, the record is from Mon...hell if it was up to me i would not even post a damn record cause is sure is hell to keepup with when u make as many plays as I do, but peps like to see a record. If u follow the posters, U know if they are hot or cold and no #s are needed
GL today my friend, Have a Great day

blood you are just killing your bookmaker unreal. it's great that he still lets you bet keep that money train rolling gl with your bet's lets get the PITT game

added
this is not as generous of a # that i expected so only for one
7/24/2013 2:10 PM MLB Baseball 941 Away Runs Today/Home Runs Today* Under 128 -110
Fixed Price
Risking 110 To Win 100

I tell my wife she should let me drink because I have a short time left on earth as well. She usually argues for awhile then gives up and sits down to drink with me. GL

I tell my wife she should let me drink because I have a short time left on earth as well. She usually argues for awhile then gives up and sits down to drink with me. GL

LOL :) :) my heart doc told me 30 yrs ago to cut out all alcohol and eat right and try to live a few more yrs hell, i even tried his recommendation for an entire yr and finally said that was enough crap....there is more to life than being such a wholesome human being and being bored to death. lot of things in life that I cant do but drinking is something I Still can do :)
BOL today my friend

LOL :) :) my heart doc told me 30 yrs ago to cut out all alcohol and eat right and try to live a few more yrs hell, i even tried his recommendation for an entire yr and finally said that was enough crap....there is more to life than being such a wholesome human being and being bored to death. lot of things in life that I cant do but drinking is something I Still can do :)
BOL today my friend
My sentiments exactly,Hound. Like Miami/Col under 10.5,-170

love your drinking philosophy, mr hound. Sounds just like mine.

where do you place your series wagers? Your local ?
I use 5Dimes and Heritage , but I don't think either one offers series bets.

love your drinking philosophy, mr hound. Sounds just like mine.

where do you place your series wagers? Your local ?
I use 5Dimes and Heritage , but I don't think either one offers series bets.

5dimes has 'series wagers' under props.

Probably90 % of my MLB plays come from their. They are normaly late getting their college sports up so I use different books for those that have early lines

as far as the
'drinking philosophy'
we could get in trouble when get together for that drink that we have talked about for ten yrs or longer LOL :)

GL MrBull

btw, are we talking college football yet??

==========================================================

Dexter...I knew for sure that U would agree :)

Col has had problems of late putting runs on the board and de la Rosa @ 2-1, 2.55 in his last six starts and Turner i@ 2-2, 2.64 in his last five want help a hi score very much and of course Under is 5-0-1 in last six Iassogna games so that doesnt hurt. Keep in mind, I am no longer a big ump chaser but I do look at them and let the teams, SP and the teams recent play make my decision on the total
GL pard

My heart doctor just told me the same thing. Stop drinking alcohol and eat nothing but fruits and vegtables. He said if I did that I could live another 10 years. I told him if I did that then why in the hell would I want to live another 10 years? GL

added early parlay

1. 7/24/2013 2:10 PM MLB Baseball 915 Oakland Athletics* -170 vs Houston Astros
  2. 7/24/2013 3:35 PM MLB Baseball 917 Minnesota Twins* +210 vs Los Angeles Angels
  3. 7/24/2013 3:40 PM MLB Baseball 919 Cleveland Indians* -109 vs Seattle Mariners
Risking 50 To Win 422

and

1. 7/24/2013 2:10 PM MLB Baseball 915 Oakland Athletics* +1½ -355 vs Houston Astros
  2. 7/24/2013 3:35 PM MLB Baseball 917 Minnesota Twins* +2½ -165 vs Los Angeles Angels
  3. 7/24/2013 3:40 PM MLB Baseball 919 Cleveland Indians* +2½ -395 vs Seattle Mariners
Risking 100 To Win 158

and

1. 7/24/2013 2:10 PM MLB Baseball 915 Oakland Athletics/Houston Astros* Over 7 -175
  2. 7/24/2013 3:35 PM MLB Baseball 917 Minnesota Twins/Los Angeles Angels* Under 9 -165
  3. 7/24/2013 3:40 PM MLB Baseball 919 Cleveland Indians/Seattle Mariners* Under 9 -155
Risking 50 To Win 155

My heart doctor just told me the same thing. Stop drinking alcohol and eat nothing but fruits and vegtables. He said if I did that I could live another 10 years. I told him if I did that then why in the hell would I want to live another 10 years? GL

yeah, but u have a wife on ur ass bout staying around a bit longer...Tracey just bought a bigger life insurance policy on me and told me to keep on keeping on LOL :) :)

Wow - Under "props," huh ?
I looked there and only found a lot of crap that didn't interest me.
Maybe I didn't look hard enough - it was before Monday's games BTW.

My strategy may differ from most. I do not look at single games, but evaluate a series, play virtually all dogs, if I lose game one I recover in game two , and if I lose both I sortof double up - I know -- bad -- but I seldom get swept.

I'd post plays but it's almost 7 pm eastern b4 I make my decisions.
But I appreciate guys like you who do post plays early.

Working on CFB these days.
Done with AAC AAC Con-USA and SEC, so I still got a ways to go.

Steele dropped FCS this year, in case you didn't know.

GL :cheers:

blood you have a lot of year's left my brother a shot a day keeps the DR away maybe a few shots Ilove your DETROIT/ATLANTA/BALT/PITT I think ATLANTA will be mad as a MF I can't see ATLANTA losing today not today:boxing:come on NYM i'm waiting for you

Cash, I appreciate the kind words
Now, Its time for U to start post winners 'again' my friend

MrBull There will be some new series plays listed on Thur between 10 and 12 noon. I will be waiting for them :)
Very disappointed that U would even consider playing a 'system'...but if ur sys wins, so be it LOL

EL, Glad we agree on some . Thanks

Dwight working on that football stash

d8, Thanks for the vote of confidence but this old body is wore out.

Tim surprised that ur not back at PNC Park watching the game

Thanks guys, Appreciate all of the comments

GL to U

nice day posted to say the least but a much bigger day unposted with a bunch of big parlays hitting.
only posted 3 par and they went 1-2 + 0.58
sides went 11-2-0 +10.40
totals went 10-4-2 ++4.45
series plays disappointed @ +2.60
total posted daily payout +18.03

Have a Great day

Back