WednesDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Tues went 8-9-1 -2-42 ytd 10.02

off to the hos for a bone marrow biopsy and prop want feel to chipper afterwards, one early play

971 Houston Astros* +135 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x1
971 Houston Astros/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 7 -145 x2

GLTA

This OVER is my largest play of the year.... I hope you win!! Hope you are feeling better, my thoughts & prayers are with you my friend.

Hope it's over and you're back home when you read this ... had one and it's not fun. Hope the results are great and you are feeling well very soon.

Hope it's over and you're back home when you read this ... had one and it's not fun. Hope the results are great and you are feeling well very soon.
Thanks geezer, ur correct, Not a pleasant experience and glad it finished. Results in wwk to ten days on that report. In the last two months I have had 3 catscans and yesterday I had a PetScan. The results were better than expected and we are slowly but surely getting to the bottom of this long drawn out thing..Next thing on the list is a blood 'cleanup' where they are going to filter the hi amount of protein out of my blood. At present my blood is so thick my old heart is having a hard time pumping it well...approx 30xs thicker than it should be, after all of that we should have enough ''info and stats'' to put some 'odds' on my condition and lay some bets down as to the proper treatment

This OVER is my largest play of the year.... I hope you win!! Hope you are feeling better, my thoughts & prayers are with you my friend.
Thanks Cash, looking ok so far. GL

Hope you get some good news... GL buddy
Thanks Grind, GL pard

951 Colorado Rockies* -111 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
951 Colorado Rockies/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 7 -150 x2
Davies has been hit hard the past two times out with 12 runs allowed in nine frames.
Anderson has struggled the past two times out with nine runs scored over ten innings.
A few thing u may want to consider, Davies has a respectable 3.86 ERA at home and the Rockies are only hitting .245 on the road this season compared to .302 at home so Davies may be able to limit the damage to the their offense. Also Anderson has not looked good his last few starts and he has a 4.35 ERA Brewers hit lefties well should be able Anderson well also. I still think Col is slightly the better tm and like this Ov

953 Chicago Cubs* -1 -200 vs San Diego Padres x3
953 Chicago Cubs/San Diego Padres* Over 7 -190 x1
if u havent watched lately, Hendricks is pretty damn good :) :) @2-0, 1.24 in his last four starts.Cubs are rolling after winning 12 of their last 16 games scoring 14 runs in their last three games and four or more runs in 13 straight games. Clemens has not pitched past the fifth inning in any of his starts meaning the Cubs will see the Padres weak bullpen. This over pay may be wishful thinking but the side play I like a bunch

961 Cleveland Indians* -132 vs Oakland Athletics x1
961 Cleveland Indians/Oakland Athletics* Under 9 -174 x2
Bauer has been better on the road, going 6-2 with a 3.03 ERA this year. The Indians are 7-1 in their past eight road games vs. teams with a losing record.Under is 7-3 in their last ten road games. Oakland lost eight of last ten games and under is 13-4 in their last 17 games. Graveman has been solid at home, though, going 4-4 with a 3.03 ERA. Lke the Indians side, Like the Under more

Thanks Botanical, GL to U and Thanks for stopping by.

one more paly that jumped out big and then to bed for a while

967 Boston Red Sox* -1 -122 vs Tampa Bay Rays x2
967 Boston Red Sox* -145 vs Tampa Bay Rays x2
yall know I tend to fall in love with a play when I dont understand the line the man gave me. whats wrong with this picture
Porcello has one loss in the last three months. Meanwhile, Andriese has no wins in the last two plus months.

Nice work early Blood, and glad you are making progress on the testing and hopefully the results will help determine a good course of action for the Old Hound. Wishing you the best my friend!

Like Boston a lot but POD is
Washington Huge!!
BOL
Thanks tuck...me to, just added Wash big GL

Nice work early Blood, and glad you are making progress on the testing and hopefully the results will help determine a good course of action for the Old Hound. Wishing you the best my friend!
Appreciate the thoughts Tim...not getting my hope to hi, I hate to be letdown. just trying to stay positive GL

Getting laptop soon can't wait *nuttin* button..lol..wth
I have the same trouble :)

974 Washington Nationals* -152 vs Baltimore Orioles x2
974 Washington Nationals* -1 -111 vs Baltimore Orioles x2
This may be to large of a play for a very undepenable tm like the Nats...but Tanner Roark 14-5 as a favorite this season; and 6-1 with 2.51 ERA and 1.07 WHIP last 7 starts. Orioles: Wade Miley 2-6 with 5.95 ERA last eight team starts. With Roark sporting a 2.44 ERA and a 1.15 WHIP at home this season. Miley has been horrible since joining the team, which gives Nats have a huge edge on the mound in this game and they should make for a big here

969 Detroit Tigers* -102 vs Minnesota Twins x half
975 Kansas City Royals* +182 vs Miami Marlins x half
975 Kansas City Royals/Miami Marlins* Under 7½ -160 x1
977 Texas Rangers* -1 -172 vs Cincinnati Reds x2
977 Texas Rangers/Cincinnati Reds* Over 8 -120 x1

979 Philadelphia Phillies* -105 vs Chicago White Sox x half
979 Philadelphia Phillies/Chicago White Sox* Over 9 -110 x half
i dont like either of these plays but thats what my stats and feeling is calling for

Bone marrow biopsy was the definitive test for me, a diagnosis and then successful treatment ... wishing the same for you.

957 Atlanta Braves* +138 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x half
957 Atlanta Braves/Arizona Diamondbacks* Under 9 -145 x1
the side is just a private play on my tm
I kinda like this Under.... both are playing to the Over but I think the Under is the play.Teheran has allowed just six runs in his last four starts. Greinke has been much better on the road this season with a 6-1 record and 3.41 ERA

You would think with all that booze in there, your blood would be thinner! Well, I have to say, I have never heard of thickened blood before - See how you have to outdo all of us! I hope they can find an answer for you my friend...You are my favorite person I have never met!

Bone marrow biopsy was the definitive test for me, a diagnosis and then successful treatment ... wishing the same for you.
I hope all is well with U now geezer, Thanks for sharing with me

You would think with all that booze in there, your blood would be thinner! Well, I have to say, I have never heard of thickened blood before - See how you have to outdo all of us! I hope they can find an answer for you my friend...You are my favorite person I have never met!
my exact thoughts when the show me the #s Cruse....normally it the measure of blood in my alcohol...but it has something to do with the heavy infection that my body is fighting, Thanks Babe

Good luck with the plays but especially with your health.

:cheers3:
thanks Zane, I hope they can get me well enough to tromp thru the wood during hunting season...but i am afraid those days may be gone GL

wishing you the best blood :beer4:
thanks buddy, appreciate it
GL

Back