WednesDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
2-2-1 -0.77 last PS = +11.28U

Wed
4pm
968 Toronto Blue Jays* -143 vs Kansas City Royals x3
967 Kansas City Royals/Toronto Blue Jays* Over 9 -110 x2
Blue Jays on the endangered spicies list after dropping 3-of-4 in this best-of-seven series and I am betting the BlueBirds avoid elimination in a pitching rematch between Marco Estrada (1-1, 3.09 ERA) and Edinson Volquez (1-1 2.31 ERA). Jays Estrada lost the opener of the ALDS allowing 3 runs over 5 1/3 innings of work and heads to the hill with a 1-2 team start record vs K.C. this season. Royals Volquez tossed six innings of shutout ball in the GM-1 victory giving the hurler a 1-1 record vs Toronto this year over three starts (2-1 TSR).
I still believe the Jays own baseball’s most dangerous offense, especially at home and there’s always some trepidation involved when it comes to trying to beat this team.
GO Jays

Never like being on the other side of you,Hound,but here is my concern. If Estrada does not pitch a gem and cannot get them to the mid 7th inning or 8th, I fear that fragile middle pen will doom the Jays. They have been overworked and shelled. Further,Sanchez and Osuna both have mild finger ailments and that 3 run bomb by K.M in the 3rd game against Osuna shakes my confidence. No bet yet, but thinking small on KC. Do like the over better. GL my friend.

bum, Thanks pard GLTU

dex, their is value in ur thinking and KC’s chances of inflicting damage on Estrada. I’ve been waiting for some regression on his part as there are some analytical numbers that indicate this was a bit of a fluky campaign for the Toronto righty. That never really happened and it’s not as though Estrada was lit up in the series opener. But he did get touched for three runs in his 5.1 innings and I can see the Royals putting together something similar today. But in my heart, I believe the Jays kick ass today so thats why the 3 units on them....The Over has lots of value also but if Estrada, who typically doesn't strike out more than five batters in a game, pitches as well as I hope, think, feel, :) I think he can get six good innings I like the jays chances as just because Volquez was superb in his G1 victory where he allowed only two hits over six scoreless innings, I dont think he repeats that performance at a hitters park and the Jays smash the ball today. I say 7-5 score
GL Dexter

Volquez with ump
Road StarterLineResultO/U
05/02/15 KC 1 - DET 2 E. Volquez D. Price 113/7.5 Road U
05/12/12 PHI 1 - SD 2 R. Halladay E. Volquez -175/6.5 Road U
09/28/10 CIN 3 - HOU 2 E. Volquez W. Rodriguez -160/7.5 Home U

<tbody>
</tbody>

967 Kansas City Royals* Over 4 -120 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1

968 Toronto Blue Jays* Over 4 -180 vs Kansas City Royals x2

Thanks for all of ur work this season tuck, Always an interesting take on things that I enjoy reading
GL to U

BOL Blood, I see you thanking everyone for the work they put in, but know my friend, ALL your work is much appreciated as well :shake:

KJ, Player
Thanks guys. JAys not exactly what I had hoped for but it will do.

added
965 New York Mets* -1 +136 vs Chicago Cubs x1
965 New York Mets/Chicago Cubs* Over 9 -110 x2
965 New York Mets* Over 3 -215 vs Chicago Cubs x2
966 Chicago Cubs* Over 3 -240 vs New York Mets x2

965 New York Mets/Chicago Cubs* Over 9 -110 x2 ....added one more to each of these totals
965 New York Mets* Over 3 -215 vs Chicago Cubs x2
966 Chicago Cubs* Over 3 -240 vs New York Mets x2

added one more to each of these totals...wind straight out and with these two SPs the score board may be lit up

KJ, Player
Thanks guys. JAys not exactly what I had hoped for but it will do.

added
965 New York Mets* -1 +136 vs Chicago Cubs x1
965 New York Mets/Chicago Cubs* Over 9 -110 x3
965 New York Mets* Over 3 -215 vs Chicago Cubs x3
966 Chicago Cubs* Over 3 -240 vs New York Mets x3

Congrats on Jays, I had them too...didn't want to come in earlier and jinx us like yesterday.lol

Think my series plays can get legs? They got their aces coming but will be on the road. They beat Tex 3 strraight and the Rangers were arguably the hottest team the last 3-4 week of season. Royals are a more complete team(than Tex) so it's gonna be fun...esp if Jays get ur done!

Cash, Tim, MrPickem, Thanks guys, Nice nite, got my big Mets series win with another one outstanding on Jays GL going forward fellas

Back