WednesDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Tues went 15-14-1 -1.38U YTD now @ 146.81U

952 Pittsburgh Pirates* -185 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
952 Pittsburgh Pirates* -1 -160 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
951 Cincinnati Reds/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 7 -150 x1
pay the price and get a prpbable NL CY Young winner who is pitching lights out @ 11-2 with a 1.78 ERA and 97 strikeouts this season and 6-0, 1.91 in his last eight starts and the under is 8-0-1 in his last nine.

953 Atlanta Braves* +150 vs Washington Nationals x1
953 Atlanta Braves/Washington Nationals* Over 7 -120 x1
Miller is 0-1, 4.63 in his last four starts where four of his last five went over. Zimmerman is 0-3, 7.63 in his last three starts and four of his last six went under.
The over is 8-1-1 in Atlanta’s last 10 road games while the Braves are 6-2 in Miller’s last 8 road starts. The Braves are 1-7 in the last 8 meetings in Washington and the over is 8-3 in Zims last 11 starts vs. Atlanta.Six of last seven Hickox games went over. Keep in mind that Atlanta's best offensive player, first baseman Freddie Freeman, is out for another 10 days or so.

955 St. Louis Cardinals* -120 vs Miami Marlins x1
955 St. Louis Cardinals/Miami Marlins* Under 7½ -125 x1
at these kind of low prices I will continue to play the Cards no matter who they are playing as they continue to find ways to win.Latos has been solid since coming off the DL, going 1-0, 2.84 in his last two starts, three of his last four went over and the fish have played their best ball as of late at home.Garcia is 1-2, 0.96 in his last four starts; eight of his last nine stayed under. St Louis scored 12 runs total in his last seven starts.

Cards with you sir....I wanted to go over in Washington given the two pitchers going today and their recent form but it's hard for me to do so without Atlanta's best offensive weapon in Freeman...both these youngsters have the ability to get into a zone hopefully it's just shelby tonight!

957 Los Angeles Dodgers* -110 vs Chicago Cubs x1
Dodgers are certainly not a road tm but hell,they sure are priced right to take a chance on here. SP's are just so so with Bolsinger was charged with five runs in a 9-5 defeat on eight hits and three BB in 5.1 innings.And Hendricks was hit hard in a 7-2 loss at Minnesota where he was charged with all seven runs on eleven hits over five frames. Cubbies prob have a small edge here but cant go with them...but will be on this Over when it gets posted

959 New York Mets* +110vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
959 New York Mets/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 7 -175 x1
I know what I'm getting with Colon He is 1-3, 6.38 in his last four road starts where three of his last four overall stayed under the total. Nelson is 1-3, 7.29 in his last four starts and three of his last four home starts went over the total. Fiers tossed a strong game last nite for the Brewers ...I dont think Nelson will

961 Arizona Diamondbacks/Colorado Rockies* Over 11 +100 x1
I'm leaving this side alone and go with what should be a low total to get.Hale who has allowed 35 hits and 18 earned runs while striking out 28 over 30.2 innings for a 2-2 record and a 5.28 ERA. Webster has allowed seven hits and eight runs while striking out 23 over 30.1 innings for a 1-1 record and a 6.55 ERA. Lean Rocks but cant bring myself to make the play.They ma

Cards with you sir....I wanted to go over in Washington given the two pitchers going today and their recent form but it's hard for me to do so without Atlanta's best offensive weapon in Freeman...both these youngsters have the ability to get into a zone hopefully it's just shelby tonight!

GL gsro, GO Cards
btw: Oct 7 we get our pucks back :cheers3:

964 San Francisco Giants* -123 vs San Diego Padres x half
963 San Diego Padres/San Francisco Giants* Under 7½ -150 x1
I'm playing what I think is the better tm although at home the Giants nine of their last ten at home and Vogelsong has stunk his last few going 1-3, 5.09 in his last four starts while Kennedy is 2-0, 2.63 in his last four starts with seven of his last ten went over. I dont expect many runs tonite so the Under looks like the better play to me

966 Cleveland Indians* -1 -115 vs Detroit Tigers x half
965 Detroit Tigers/Cleveland Indians* Over 7 -170 x1
The trends favor the over and I am pulling the side out of my ass.Cleveland is 2-5 in its last seven games, scoring 15 runs in the seven games but I have this feeling about the Indians winning tonite. :)

967 Toronto Blue Jays* +102 vs Tampa Bay Ray x1
967 Toronto Blue Jays/Tampa Bay Rays* Over 7 -120 x1
I'm going back with the Jays today.Estrada @5-3, 3.92 ERA will try to win his fifth straight outing after beginning his time in the rotation with a five-start stretch May 5-27 in which he went 0-3 with a 5.02 ERA. I just cant help but play Overs with these two tms

Get 'Em Doggie... Take a LONG look at BlueJays today

I did and I like the Jays...but only for my one U. Hopefully it doesnt come down to the closer but Cecil is out as closer after allowing 10 earned runs over his last 5 2-3 innings. His likely replacement is righty Roberto Osuna, who struck out five over two innings in Monday's 8-5 win for his first career save. JAys always seam to give Estrada good run support.

w/you on the doyers, blood. get it in hombre.
I hope we made a wise choice EL. Damn Dodgers have taken some coin from me on the rd this yr

Thanks and GL my friends

969 Chicago White Sox* -138 vs Minnesota Twins x1
969 Chicago White Sox/Minnesota Twins* Under 7½ -120 x1
Sale has been on fire going 3-1, 0.72 in his last five starts and seven of his last eight stayed under. Hughes is 1-2, 4.15 in his last four starts and his last six home starts went over the total. under is 6-1-1 in SOX last eight. under is 6-2-2 in Twins last ten.

971 Houston Astros* +106 vs Los Angeles Angels x2
71 Houston Astros/Los Angeles Angels* Over 7 -145 x1
Wrong tm favored IMO...I am convinced that the Stros are for real

973 Baltimore Orioles* +135 vs Boston Red Sox x1
973 Baltimore Orioles/Boston Red Sox* Over 8 -120 x1
Norris’ stats are not pretty but he started against Boston on April 26 and picked up the win while yielding three runs on seven hits and three walks in 6 2/3 innings.I like him here again with the potential offence behind him

Thanks CaptJohn, Hope all is well with U and urs. GL pard

975 Oakland Athletics* -104 vs Texas Rangers x1
975 Oakland Athletics/Texas Rangers* Under 9½ -150 x2
pick ur poison on this side but I like the Under a bit better. Graveman is 2-2, 2.27 in his last six starts and three of his last four stayed under.Rodriguez is 2-0, 2.37 in his last three starts and five of his last six stayed under.

978 Seattle Mariners* -111 vs Kansas City Royals x half
977 Kansas City Royals/Seattle Mariners* Under 7½ -150 x half
not sure what to do here...Duffy is coming off of DL and he was terrible before and expect the same. KC has their on troubles on the rd

980 New York Yankees* -1 +120 vs Philadelphia Phillies x2
979 Philadelphia Phillies/New York Yankees* Over 7 -185 x2
Congrats to the Phillies winning their last three scoring 31 runs. Now the Yanks will try to avoid a sweep at the hands of the Phillies. Hamels is 0-2, 2.89 in his last four starts and under is 6-3-1 in his last ten.Nova is making first '15 start and he is 40-22, 4.42 in 86 career starts--- his last start was 14 months ago.

I will be gone all day on Thur. Will try and take a look tonite at some games
GLTA

Thanks Wise. I understand U fading my Braves but that a stiff price to pay for Zimmermann who has lost three straight starts, pitching to a 7.63 ERA and allowing opponents to hit .386 over that span. I know a lot of peps dont like Miller because he is winless in his last six starts but has allowed more than two earned runs only twice in 14 outings this season. He had some tough luck last time out, allowing four runs,only one earned, over 5 2/3 innings in a 5-2 loss to Boston. Miller has surrendered only four homers in 90 1/3 innings and one over his past nine starts. wins/losses dont look good but he is pitching well and he is 2-0 with a 0.73 ERA in four starts against the Nats and has not allowed an earned run in 12 innings of work at Nationals Park

GL buddy

Back