WednesDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Wed
901 Baltimore Orioles* -1 -137 vs Philadelphia Phillies x3
901 Baltimore Orioles/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -185 x1
This over may come hard but I do like the O's to continue winning. O's have been hot of late winning eight of their last 10. Phillies have lost seven in a row and nine of their last 10 games and having trouble finding runs averaging just 2.6 rpg their last 10, compared to 5.2 of the Orioles.Jimenez for the O's with a 4-3 record, 3.19 ERA. Jimenez has pitched well allowing three runs or fewer in four of his last five starts. Correia makes just his second start of the season.He went just 5 2/3 in his first start and didn't allow a run. The Phillies offense is just pathetic, getting shut out in three of their last four games and scoring a total of seven runs in their last six games. I think this side is worth a play and of course I play totals also and I cant play and under with the O's hitting the way they are

903 Tampa Bay Rays/Washington Nationals* Over 7 -130 x2...I'm going to leave this side alone, at least until someone talks me into it, and play this total.Andriese is 1-1, 5.51 in his four starts and last three went over. Zimmerman is 0-2, 10.80 in his last two starts and six of his last nine went over and off of back to back defeats. In those losses he has allowed a combined ten runs and 19 hits 8.1 innings. Nationals won three of last four games and over is 5-1-1 in their last seven. Tampa Bay won five of its last seven games and over is 4-1-1 in their last six games.

906 New York Yankees* -1 -141 vs Miami Marlins x2
905 Miami Marlins/New York Yankees* Over 7 -140 x2
Fish are hot, Yanks are not. Fish are playing to the over and Yanks are not hitting of late. But I think the Yanks comeing home will change things.The Yanks are 7-1 in their last 8 home games and are 6-2 in Pineda’s last 8 home starts,10-4 in Pineda’s last 14 starts. The Yankees seem to have the advantages at home although the price is quite hi. the RL-1 I think is the play as the Yanks find their bats tonite

Last edited:
903 Tampa Bay Rays/Washington Nationals* Over 7 -130 x2...I'm going to leave this side alone, at least until someone talks me into it, and play this total.Andriese is 1-1, 5.51 in his four starts and last three went over. Zimmerman is 0-2, 10.80 in his last two starts and six of his last nine went over and off of back to back defeats. In those losses he has allowed a combined ten runs and 19 hits 8.1 innings. Nationals won three of last four games and over is 5-1-1 in their last seven. Tampa Bay won five of its last seven games and over is 4-1-1 in their last six games.

Zimmerman has great numbers in June, so odd to see his last 2 starts in June be so crap and not come around

Zimmerman has great numbers in June, so odd to see his last 2 starts in June be so crap and not come around
I like Zimmer... Zimmermann @ 5-4, 3.74 and the Nats have lost his last two, and he hasn't been good in either. He pitched in Milwaukee on June 12 and was rocked for six runs and nine hits in 3.1 innings. Only a couple of Rays have seen him
Thanks for the feedback Glen
GL buddy

908 Toronto Blue Jays* -1 -140 vs New York Mets x2
907 New York Mets/Toronto Blue Jays* Under 9½ -160 x1
most everything pts to an over here but I like the Under buying a half for a little insurance. Both tms playing to the Over of late so this is dangerous but the Mets bullpen ranks among the best in baseball with a 2.84 ERA, and it's been bolstered by a very encouraging outing from closer Parnell. Just going with my feelings and say its a 6-2 game...yeah i know thats stretching it when the Jays are averaging 8 runs in an 11-game winning streak and Mets have scored 17 runs in their last three games :)

910 Cleveland Indians* -128 vs Chicago Cubs x2
909 Chicago Cubs/Cleveland Indians* Under 9 -160 x2
some more home cooking gets the Indians back on the winning trail. Wada is 0-1, 4.84 in his five starts (under 3-2); he didn't finish 4th inning in either of his last two starts.Marcum is 2-1, 2.41 in his last three starts and they all stayed under.

912 Atlanta Braves* -109 vs Boston Red Sox x3
911 Boston Red Sox/Atlanta Braves* Over 7 -142 x3
lets just call these two 'homer' plays and I will be happy with no explanation , btw, i played the braves last nite @ this #

913 Detroit Tigers* +100 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
913 Detroit Tigers/Cincinnati Reds* Over 6 -135 x1
Price may be the wrong side here as he is coming off of two complete games and may have a tired arm...if that the case the Over looks good even with two aces starting

915 Milwaukee Brewers/Kansas City Royals* Over 7 -145 x2
916 Kansas City Royals* -131 vs Milwaukee Brewers x2
I like the Over here a bit more but KC plays well @ home and winning as a fav most of the time....although the Brewers are playing better ball the last few

Love Brewers, Phillies, Twins, Jays over. Been on overs in both Brewers games so far. Pitching is abismal. How is there not a day game today?

Last edited:
andreise is out I believe...I like the sides blood, have not looked at the totals yet

Good luck Dog

Love the Braves

Gonna take a shot at Mets at +180..I know Hutch at home and Tor crushes lefties but them damn mets just been finding a way.

Probably on Felix later...make take flyer on Pads a big juice...will see

Back