Wednesday...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
69-63-2 +3.03 units
1-1 (0.30)

New York -7 -110 3 units
Milwaukee +3.5 -110 2 units

Like'em both. Knicks are down to their last dime and desperate for a win. Bucks are also in the hunt and well rested. Clips are dead men walking, Raps just blow.

like the plays BAW...ive been in fade Craptors for a while now

curious for your thoughts on the C's/Magix

I feel the C's want this where the Magix may have a longer vision.
(I also see Orl wantin to prove they belong in the Big Dog talk with Clev and Bos and expect to rep the East in Finals) BUT

I also agree Orl wants no part of Detriot at any time this postseason....where the C's wouldn't care.
Tryin to get into their game psyche is where i think u need to get to see what scenario plays out tonite

still like dozen games to go to shuffle seedings but losin tonite would almost guarentee the 3rd seed for magix based on H2H

after pondering it and reading up some more, I think Orl DOES show up tonite and try to win to help their own psyche BUT still TRY to miss Detriot...still plenty of games left to "play" to shuffle final seedings and end up where they want

Last edited:
Ret you pretty much summer up my thoughts into one....

Also with ORL trying to avaoid Detroit..Detroit is now in danger of falling to 8th after last nights game...they need some bidies back quick.

ORLANDO — Based on what Doc Rivers said at this morning’s shootaround, Kevin Garnett will again play 7-8 minutes at the start of both the first and third quarters.

Despite the obvious importance of the game for seeding purposes (the Celtics are a game ahead of the Magic for the second seed, but even in the loss column), Rivers will continue to take things slowly in Garnett’s fourth game back. …

In another interesting development, Tony Allen is on the trip. That means, according to Rivers, that he’s getting close to a return from left thumb surgery.

I'm off this game now...too many unknowns

Getting NY -6 & Milw +5. And on Vegasinsider.com 60% on NY and 33% on Milw. I know you don't look at that as much but what you think?

Raps/Bucks I can live with....but dayum the Knicks came out so strong and then yikes since then...hopefully pull away in 4th.

Unreal man.
Other thing, the 28-15 foul discrepency in Toronto for like 28 more made FT's...jeebus.

69-65-1 (2.47)
1-3 (5.80)

Officially below the mendoza line at this time of year for first time I can remember in ages. Disheartening. Only Cbb last 2 weeks has helped sooth that over. Just keep plugging away I guess.

ORLANDO — Based on what Doc Rivers said at this morning’s shootaround, Kevin Garnett will again play 7-8 minutes at the start of both the first and third quarters.

Despite the obvious importance of the game for seeding purposes (the Celtics are a game ahead of the Magic for the second seed, but even in the loss column), Rivers will continue to take things slowly in Garnett’s fourth game back. …

In another interesting development, Tony Allen is on the trip. That means, according to Rivers, that he’s getting close to a return from left thumb surgery.

I'm off this game now...too many unknowns

who's the heavenly body in the avater? nice!!

Streaks come and go. There are winners and losers. B.A.R. you are a lifetime WINNER. Please keep playing. Keep posting. Things will turn back your way. When they do, everyone will want to be on board. If that's not true, at least I will.

Drunk, and in love with you (no homo),
John

my bulls gonna take your 7 seed

May happen be default. As bad as Detroit has been this year the injury bug caught up with them for first time in the Arnie Kander era(S&C Coach). Only reason to make playoffs is to play Orlando and put a scare into those fucks. I don;t care to lose in 5 to Boston or Cleveland.

Streaks come and go. There are winners and losers. B.A.R. you are a lifetime WINNER. Please keep playing. Keep posting. Things will turn back your way. When they do, everyone will want to be on board. If that's not true, at least I will.

John

Just dissapointed in the Knicks more than anything. Obviously not a strong defensive team but they had a cahcne for the kill early in 2nd qtr and didn't. I don't know what the score was, I went to sleep as overtime started. Just figured they didn't cover. I have a plan of games for the rest of regular season and the hope is to pull off 55-60 percent of those at worst and salvafe somewhat of this season. This season can be described as one terrible month...more like 3 weeks. It happens though and you learn from it.

May happen be default. As bad as Detroit has been this year the injury bug caught up with them for first time in the Arnie Kander era(S&C Coach). Only reason to make playoffs is to play Orlando and put a scare into those fucks. I don;t care to lose in 5 to Boston or Cleveland.

reminds me of last year when i thought bulls had talent to get to ECF. when season got rolling and found out they took a step back i wanted nothing to do with playoffs. just get a lottery pick and finish 9th or 10th in east. i got em off the tv, the white sox on and months later d rose. i'd love to play the magic in first round. i think we can push em to 6.

John

^
|

What a Yag

Back