Wednesday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
25-19 +4.80 units

Have a few plays I'm looking at in this game, including a potential side and two potential props. Just this one so far though.

Houston/Phoenix O206 {1.1/1}
Played this last night at Greek, Dan and JP will attest as I told them in a chat. Wasn't going to post until later, but this line is on the move. There's more than one way to win this bet. A close game is almost certain to clear it, and a Phoenix romp can get me over as well. Counting on a crisp offensive game from Houston though. Need those guards to hit their open threes and it shouldn't be a problem.

Likely more to come, I'll post 'em as I play 'em.

:5_5_138:

Adding..........

Cleveland/Detroit U190 {1.1/1}

That's all for me tonight. GL on the action.

like the pick but at my book, pho line went down from -6 to -5, and over/under went from 207.5 to 205.5. I wonder if there are any injuries that just got reported for Pho? I can't find any.

Bell might be out, but that wouldn't do this to the line. Not sure what's going on there, but a close game is definitely better for the over than a blowout.

Well now i'm hearing Raja Bell is injured? Well if he is, inserting Barbosa into the starting lineup will help IMO for the over, but can't verify it the injury is him.

was wondering what was going on with the total in phoenix myself down to 204.5 at bookmaker, don't understand the move....

Bout to be 4.5 at Pinny. Someone big has to be out for Phoenix. I can't find anything.

Bell didnt play last time these 2 met and they went for 115......Bell being out would leave Barbosa in more which would def. lead to more points..........I think you are spot on with your analysis of the game tonight. Also in the last game the Rockets shot 39 % from the field and put up 105. GL bro.

If any of you care, I have placed a max bet on a game tomorrow night. The play is Golden State at a PK, and I played it for 5 units. I have to go to work right now, but I'll have much more to say about this game later tonight.

If any of you care, I have placed a max bet on a game tomorrow night. The play is Golden State at a PK, and I played it for 5 units. I have to go to work right now, but I'll have much more to say about this game later tonight.

:4_12_12:

Total down to 205. Interesting. Liking the play, makes sense. This isn't Van Gundy's Houston after all. They will welcome a fast paced ball, I think it goes over as well. One of my leans, watching the game now (soccer), I'll pull the trigger later on as far as plays go.

GL tonight Killa. :shake:

Looking forward to your write up m8

I like GS 2m. Like I said in Wednesday discussion thread, Houston has to play Phoenix and GS on b2b?? wow, esp if Houston wins tonight, that just makes GS even better

Back