Wednesday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 78-59 (57%)

Knicks/Boston U196 (-110 @ Greek)
TON of shit to do for school, no time to talk. May add the 1H under as well. I think this game is quite ugly.

:hitchhik:

Paul Pierce probably goes off for 45 tonight and out of nowhere Marbury pulls a 50 spot out of his ass.
Even with that said game will be somewhere around 100-94 with 3 seconds left and the Knicks (trailing by 6) inbound the ball to a wide open Renaldo Balkman who promptly jacks up a 30 foot 3 ball that tickles the twine and the "curse" continues.....
Good Luck

Paul Pierce probably goes off for 45 tonight and out of nowhere Marbury pulls a 50 spot out of his ass.
Even with that said game will be somewhere around 100-94 with 3 seconds left and the Knicks (trailing by 6) inbound the ball to a wide open Renaldo Balkman who promptly jacks up a 30 foot 3 ball that tickles the twine and the "curse" continues.....
Good Luck

No....The knicks sign outta retirment Rolondo Blackman...who inbounds the ball to Renaldo Balkman who hits the "kurse" 3ball

Watching this game shocked, threes are going in like layups..... 15-29 now combined........ 3Q killed the play, Richardson was just unconscious and the Knicks dropped 36 in one fuckin quarter

What sucks is that the pace has been great.... Just lights out shooting from beyond the damn arc
yeah we still have a little hope if these mfs stop hitting threes like point blank layups

a knicks miss and maybe a celtic score on the other end and we should have it thius is where you wish you played it when it open at 198.5 :spank:

killa i hope you get this under and celts win by 4....tell your boyz to stop scoring

2 tough jumpers in a row by Jefferson. A miss on either one of those and we were lookin smooth. Need under 8 in 1:15. Im thinking this next shot by the Knicks will decide it. Make it we'll lose, miss it and we're lookin pretty good.

and right where we thought we had a break curry msises both fts but knicks foul jesus

Its all good.... Better than a loss... Just mad I didn't get the early number.... Back at it tomorrow

LOL....
Hey the "curse" is getting better...
At least they are pushes now instead of losses....

Try this one out for thoughts.....

I start out the day with a $500 bet on Elon/W. Carolina over 134.5.
The score was 69-63 W.Caro with 18 seconds left.
Then next update I got was 69-66 W.C. final.
Don Best, ESPN, & CBSSPORTSLINE all had this 69-66 final score and I go for 3 hours thinking I finally caught a meaningless 3 ball my way.

Next up I play $1000 on Tx A&M-TEX OVER 140. When at halftime the score was sitting on 79 and the 2nd H total was 77. I proceed to take my 16 point middle opp for a nice little $400 wager. With Texas up 1 and 22 seconds left with the ball I can give 11 points up and still middle the game as long as it doesn't go to OT. Durant hits a 3...no biggie....A&M comes down and pulls up and hits a 3 (4 seconds later)....fouls TEX and Texas of course hits both FT's....TEXAS has foul to give and take it with 5 seconds left. A&M uses all their time-outs at this point and then Acie Law proceeds to hit a 25 foot fade away rainbow with Durant in his face with 1 second left to send the game to OT....

Then I have a nice looking little $150 bet on the SEA/LAC game OVER 200 with a little $80 2-Teamer LAC ML/OVER 200. The game is tied at 87-87 with just under 6 minutes to go. Seattle doesn't score again until a little over a minute is left in the game, and missed 9 straight FG attempts. I then get a chance to get the game to OT when it is tied with 25 seconds left, but Maggette gets a bail out call when replay showed absolutely no contact whatsoever.

Finally to bring the night to a close.....
When checking my final daily total with my book online we are $1050 off, so I begin to go back and double check all my $500 plays today and all of a sudden the Elon/W.C. game "mysteriously" changed from 69-66 to 69-65 with the one point of course being the $1050 difference in my book. Noone seems to know what happened yet as many others at other sites are wondering what the hell happened!!!!!
With my luck some guy from Elon hit a shot on the buzzer that was ruled a 3 (which made no difference in who won the game) then as the game ended the ref's decide to take a look at the shot and rule it was actually a 2 pointer instead.

That my friend is the curse....
Live and in living color!!!!!!!!!!!

Back