Wednesday

Geez, that milw team total is full game? 2.5 -130 for over? Man, I know their offense leaves something to be desired but Lamet hasn’t pitched since sept last year, can’t possibly be going more than 4-5 innings, and who knows how sharp he be? Im on the Ff and fg over but like this idea also. The more beers score the better for me! Gl

Geez, that milw team total is full game? 2.5 -130 for over? Man, I know their offense leaves something to be desired but Lamet hasn’t pitched since sept last year, can’t possibly be going more than 4-5 innings, and who knows how sharp he be? Im on the Ff and fg over but like this idea also. The more beers score the better for me! Gl
That was my thoughts about Lamet. Need the Brewers to get going against the bullpen now.

And there it is !!! :whoohoo:

nice call with beers team total. Worked out way better than mine including pads into the mix, sure surprised me they weren’t able to produce anything to try and avoid the sweep! Was no shame Struggling vs Woodruff and Burnes but not getting anything off houser was awful disappointing.

yanks just not hitting anything! I woulda thought that game go over with wind blowing out hard to right like it was.

Back