GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
couldn't think of a cooler title...

Leans from BOL open:
NYY +120: Vanover
BOS o8.5: Hoye (expected but not sure)
CHW o9: Lance Barrett
TOR +107: O'Nora
WAS u7.5: Reynolds (not sure what to do with him as he used to be a huge over guy and has changed his stripes)
PHI o8: Gosney??

on the radar:
LAA +112 (wow so short): Scott
OAK -118: Meals
MIN -115: Hoberg
PHI -105: Gosney
PIT -102: nelson

CHW o9 seemed too easy and has moved to o20 juice, still think that's a trap. I hate both offenses, but everyone knows Noesi is horrendous/almost out of the league and the Tribe's guy is a call-up. Why isn't it 9.5?

colorado, bullpens in the cws/cleveland should be used up a bit tonight with the delayed game, Mets ml, maybe over in bay, boston has seen plenty of gavin floyd from his CWS days atlanta bats are swinging well and the Mouse seems to be off the chest for the bosox, Under in kc maybe, and probably loook at the brewers over

cargo likely out tomorrow after leaving game early with calf contusion? simmons should be out for atlanta as well

CHW o9 seemed too easy and has moved to o20 juice, still think that's a trap. I hate both offenses, but everyone knows Noesi is horrendous/almost out of the league and the Tribe's guy is a call-up. Why isn't it 9.5?

Lance is one of my favorite over guys and it's two scrub starters. Weather isn't ideal though

Cosart's fine but fairly bad spot. Tomorrow Astro's are at home vs Baltimore a team that really has spanked them for years. KC 3-0 after a shut out. Houston1-7 away vs left handers. Real bad spot

Cosart doesn't miss bats and walks a lot of batters. His groundball rate is slightly above average, but if you can't strike guys out and walk over 4 per 9; then I don't have much faith. Besides that, he's pitched 7 innings on 2 occasions this year out of 10 starts.

Tonight he faces a team that is middle of the pack as far as patience. 46.7% swing rate, thought they are 6th worst in walk rate. If the Cosart goes 6, that's 9 outs the leagues worst bullpen has to get.

On the bright side for Astros backers is the Royals cannot hit a lick. But, if I'm backing the Astros, I don't want a 2-1 lead going into the 7th bc that Royals pen is scary.

It's a problem. Ump looks like he would be OK but KC has won at home 6 for 6 with him. Took Cosart first half at Seattle. 6 innings 1 run. The Seattle pitcher was not having a good game. Lots of walks. Houston could not connect for him. Then the flood-

Cosart's fine but fairly bad spot. Tomorrow Astro's are at home vs Baltimore a team that really has spanked them for years. KC 3-0 after a shut out. Houston1-7 away vs left handers. Real bad spot

fairly bad? Add that this game would be to complete a road sweep

Some interest today in Colorado based on pitching splits, team tendencies and the Days but Rackley as the ump has to scare anyone betting the road now

HERNANDEZ is 5-14 (-10.7 Units) against the money line in night starts over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

I don't but, those that care about day of week:

PHILADELPHIA is 8-25 (-19.9 Units) against the money line when playing on Wednesday over the last 2 seasons.

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]WASHINGTON is 42-18 (+23.5 Units) against the money line when playing on Wednesday over the last 3 seasons.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]ZIMMERMANN is 23-7 (+13.8 Units) against the money line in night starts over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

CLEVELAND is 8-28 (-17.0 Units) against the money line in road games after 3 or more consecutive losses over the last 3 seasons.

KANSAS CITY is 21-8 (+10.8 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Wednesday over the last 3 seasons.

F HERNANDEZ is 2-8 (-8.9 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

LACKEY is 17-3 (+13.1 Units) against the money line in home inter-league games in his career. (Team's Record)

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]NY YANKEES are 83-36 (+32.3 Units) against the money line after getting shut out since 1997.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]ST LOUIS is 11-17 (-10.9 Units) against the money line after a win this season.[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Really don't get why the overs in PHI & CHW are so short and haven't moved up. Sketchy to say the least

CarGo, Tulo OUT in PHI, makes me shift away from my PHI over lean back to the Phillies but I expect this'll jump

Sure but does the Wednesday curse overcome Rackley god of home teams?
In Minn I played first half over and thinking about game.
Saunders may pitch well. He is old and has been very bad but tends to pitch well after 6 plus off. Gibson on 4 days rest over the last 2 years 1-6 8.29 ERA. Just this season 0-2 12 innings 9.75 ERA. I could play Texas but I can hardly imagine that when Gibson blows Saunders will not pop too so over 5 should be simple.

By the way Washington is also 5-1 with a day off but the last time I tried Washington on Wednesday I ate it because their hitting is so pitiful vs right handers,

Of all the days of the week, I think Wednesday has the least impact on my job performance.

Sure but does the Wednesday curse overcome Rackley god of home teams?
In Minn I played first half over and thinking about game.
Saunders may pitch well. He is old and has been very bad but tends to pitch well after 6 plus off. Gibson on 4 days rest over the last 2 years 1-6 8.29 ERA. Just this season 0-2 12 innings 9.75 ERA. I could play Texas but I can hardly imagine that when Gibson blows Saunders will not pop too so over 5 should be simple.

you do realize that one of baseball reference's limitations is that they consider all debuts to be part of the 6+ (not sure if you're considering a rest formula including his last minor league start cuz as far as I know they don't have anything but MLB)

Miami coach is insane. Hatcher destroying a 4 run lead. Hatcher 6.75 ERA gave up 3 hit a and a walk and got 2 outs before being yanked

Back