NYY o7 -115: Fairchild
NYM +106: Knight

on the radar:
HOU +112: Fagan
CLE -116: Meals
DET -117: Dreckman
PIT -117: Scott
WAS -116: Tumpane

If Chris Davis swings and misses at three pitches and no one is around, does it make a sound?

Balty to play Wednesday in an empty stadium, no fans allowed. I hope it's ND WR vs CT, skip Ubaldo and Noesi?

What's up with these 6:10 ET start times?
In Fenway it's kids appreciation week, they want families and youngsters to come out to the games, it's cold so gettum over with early in the east this time of year..works out well there as well

I found a game I love, unfortunately can't give the info on it until I get down, all that drama, prolly loser anyways

Tough to go crazy in Baltimore with no crowd, that can go a million directions

I found a game I love, unfortunately can't give the info on it until I get down, all that drama, prolly loser anyways
Dropped 2u bomb on R.A.
Not liking what I see Bos SP and RP
Tor offense on point and Joey Bats still has to get involved
Porcello bad March/April, 13 ER last 20 IP vs Tor , 6.89 career Fenway and 7.62 in 2 Fenway starts this season
Dickey 4-0 2.23 5 starts vs Bos '14, 2-0 1.29 in 2 Fenway starts '14 and 14 k's/1 BB in 14 innings

In Fenway it's kids appreciation week, they want families and youngsters to come out to the games, it's cold so gettum over with early in the east this time of year..works out well there as well

CLE has been doing it too though

Cleveland's doing 6:10's for two series this year as an "experiment", one more in May. It's supposed to draw the after-work downtown people and get people in and out a little earlier on a cold night before school's out. Hasn't done much for attendance, but the worst record in the AL doesn't help, and the Tribe just doesn't draw anyway.

Dropped 2u bomb on R.A.
Porcello bad March/April, 13 ER last 20 IP vs Tor , 6.89 career Fenway and 7.62 in 2 Fenway starts this season
Dickey 4-0 2.23 5 starts vs Bos '14, 2-0 1.29 in 2 Fenway starts '14 and 14 k's/1 BB in 14 innings
Main reasons above. ..just found this

Tor: 7-2 L9 Weds, 11-5 L16 game 3 of series
Bos: 1-8 L9 Weds, 0-5 L5 game 3 of series
Tor great at Bos last 11
Tor 4-1 L5 Dickey vs Bos

Dropped 2u bomb on R.A.

Good shit P2. I'll tail.

played Mets ML (+100), Phils/Cards under 7 (+100)

was liking Jays ML and TT over, good stuff on Jays/Sox/Dickey, P2W.

also lean Rats, Rays/Yanks over 7', Rocks/Dbacks over 9

played Mets ML (+100), Phils/Cards under 7 (+100)

was liking Jays ML and TT over, good stuff on Jays/Sox/Dickey, P2W.

also lean Rats, Rays/Yanks over 7', Rocks/Dbacks over 9

played Rocks/Dbacks over 9 (-101)

thinking Jays TT over is a heavily juiced 4/4' with a + and i bite

no disrespect to any of ya'll, respect all your opinions is why i ask.

please explain hou to me cause i really dont get it. i understand how they been playing as a dog, i understand kuechel is a really good pitcher and their record with him is sick going back to last year. i think that the end of it tho.

i love pads lineup vs lefties (much as i used to stros and still think they will hit lhp better). granted stros numbers havnt backed it up yet as they have hit little better vs righties and certainly more homers (id assume lowery a lot of the reason for that). cashner hasnt given up a hr to a right hander all year and most the hitters he has to worry about will be righties. cashner has also been pitching his ass off, some numbers may not show it but most things point to him being really good especially vs righties. kuechel hasnt given up a hr all season, we know that not gonna last and he facing a lineup full of righties that like to hit lhp. dont think fagan a guy with all that big a kzone (could be wrong tho), if he forces him to get the ball up i think pads take out a little frustration here..

if anything i would say if you like stos wait cause i think line goes higher. sux i wont have a chance to see your guys responses as ill be working till prob before 1st pitch (will be glad to read anyway tho), as is im down for 1x on sd-127 and rl+185 for a half...

you pretty much have me sold on jays p2, and that not easy cause ive been a fade or pass guy on ra dickhead most his career (guess we call that a hater). im big on stadiums, winds, temps being big for him tho and looks like we in a good spot 2marro. the kind of bs he throws might slow up some bats that been teeing off on conventional guys this week (especially panda!). we know way jays swinging they gonna do some damage to portcello who is what he is.. sign me up (was on jays with you tues as well)..

Astros with Kuechel or McHugh pitching will be a play for me until it loses a few times in a row. 'Stros have won Kuechel's last 9 starts.

The Fat Man keeps it going in Miami. Cardinals/Mariners parlay looks appetizing. Yordano as a dog intrigues me - Cleveland really isn't playing well.

I wonder if the marketing dept pipes in crowd noise. They have nothing else to do for this game.

I'd skip bat night this year.
Change the "no smoking" signs out for "burn ban in effect" .

Dropped 2u bomb on R.A.

:shake: and boston in bad form right now....getting zero breaks (every bullet getting caught) while starters getting killed....pen is completely worn out...good call and good luck

please explain hou to me cause i really dont get it. i understand how they been playing as a dog, i understand kuechel is a really good pitcher and their record with him is sick going back to last year. i think that the end of it tho.

i love pads lineup vs lefties (much as i used to stros and still think they will hit lhp better). granted stros numbers havnt backed it up yet as they have hit little better vs righties and certainly more homers (id assume lowery a lot of the reason for that). cashner hasnt given up a hr to a right hander all year and most the hitters he has to worry about will be righties. cashner has also been pitching his ass off, some numbers may not show it but most things point to him being really good especially vs righties. kuechel hasnt given up a hr all season, we know that not gonna last and he facing a lineup full of righties that like to hit lhp. dont think fagan a guy with all that big a kzone (could be wrong tho), if he forces him to get the ball up i think pads take out a little frustration here..

if anything i would say if you like stos wait cause i think line goes higher. sux i wont have a chance to see your guys responses as ill be working till prob before 1st pitch (will be glad to read anyway tho), as is im down for 1x on sd-127 and rl+185 for a half...

strong point on cashner and pads...i like him and i like sd but riding a dog like hou that is playing with such confidence is usually a money maker (i think i have made more on houston than anyone this year) and don't forget that most people don't realize the talent level of this hou team,thus the hou action....but i am hesitant to play against cashner and your insight is appreciated....thank you

Keuchel is a groundball pitcher and I'd argue that's why he's avoided the home run ball to the level he has. Don't think that's bound to end in PetCo, but he's not the swing-and-miss guy the Padres lineup will really struggle against so that'll help your cause.

I'd agree and say HOU is playing way above their heads, especially with that lineup who could set K records this season, but sometimes you can't go against the grain. Cashner has been unlucky to say the least, though walking McCarthy in LAD in a high pressure situation was his own damn fault, so I'd expect him to have a good day but I'm not sure it'll be enough. Houston or nothing for me, but FWIW SD would never be a possibility with my strategy in this sport

Yanks not hitting LHP either (242) but have been luck to go 4-2
I'll have some tb, tor & nym...and maybe Hou for dessert

Got Houston plus 14 last night. Worried about the 9 inning game with no runs but hope to survive, Cleveland RL may be
pod. Still thinking but looks very good. Certainly a fine situational play.

Astros with Kuechel or McHugh pitching will be a play for me until it loses a few times in a row. 'Stros have won Kuechel's last 9 starts.

The Fat Man keeps it going in Miami. Cardinals/Mariners parlay looks appetizing. Yordano as a dog intrigues me - Cleveland really isn't playing well.
McHugh has had 2 bad starts in a row. Colon poor ERA with ump.

Jays bullpen getting taxed large. The starting pitcher has only gone 7 or more innings in 3 of their 21 games. Certainly going to catch up with them quickly, if it hasn't already. Not to mention they're already ranked 3rd-last in the ML in team ERA and 2nd-last in WHIP.

Jays bullpen getting taxed large. The starting pitcher has only gone 7 or more innings in 3 of their 21 games. Certainly going to catch up with them quickly, if it hasn't already. Not to mention they're already ranked 3rd-last in the ML in team ERA and 2nd-last in WHIP.

fortunately SEA's is starting to getting its legs, but not having any sort of consistency at the back end of it is probably going to be the death of the Jays season

Good point, maybe it's already caught up...check last 3...esp avail...but sox not much better

qQDFnOU.png

Edit...add detail
and Estrada & Osuna have very good numbers

QFWSU9N.png

Hou 9-2 on road & 5-1 daygm, SD 4-4 day, 235 vs LHP and only 1hr off leftiy 34inn...and this is kooch. Just cant find a way to lay off this one even though I think highly of Andrew and the pads as a whole.
Lineup w/out lowrie

Can't let Lowrie being out of a line-up be a deal-breaker.

GREINKE is 25-8 (+15.4 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

VENTURA is 11-3 (+8.9 Units) against the money line in road games in night games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

Back