Wednesday Totals

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
15-9-1 +14.90

Think this year is different as the Magic take game 3. Now, if Detroit does win I think I lose my bet, but I think we'll be okay. Detroit offense scored 100 last game yet was a bit sluggish at times and the guards shot terribly. Out West thwe Jazz will shoot better and I think we get the hov this time.

Detroit O187 -110 1.5 units
Utah O210.5 -110 2 units

icon13.gif

Wow the lines have moved a bit since last night. Anyway quit stealing my picks. Lets cash these Reno.

^^^^

My bad....was including today as a day of rest...but if you figure they played @ 330 on Sunday till Wednesday at 1030pm....does come out to 3 full days.

Read it @ Blankets(not in the forums) when I was looking over the games last night...Check it out...should be under trends in the matchups.

I don't consider that 3 days... well initially... that's why I was confused... even though it IS 3 days. Under that scenario other 3 days of rest would be closer to 100 hours than 72.

But still effective information and essentially is 3 days.

I like them tonight also... possibly even SU. Have a huge rebounding edge and can't possibly shoot that bad.

Love the play on Over in Staples Center, got no idea what will happen in Orlando (I believe it will all come down to which team will have the lead at first)...
Best of luck!!!

Good job on the Stones total. One more to get. :cheers:

Will Chillups come back? Can they activate Lindsey mid-series? Can Stuck and Afflalo get it done? :popcorn:

LOL

Thanks guys...

Hammer orlando series price when it comes out...Detroit is done...

this shit is so funny...

was at game 2 on Monday wit Hunt and we sawc Chillu[ps limping and we know his history with leg injuries...he's done and so are the Stons...ORL n 6...book it...no series price on ORL right now though at BM or dimes

We so called it...I shoulda played thec series today..so mad at myself

ORL E4C Finlas..what a joke...its 2003 all over again with a Chauncey injury..slowest recovery from injury guy in the league

wait, so you think your boys are toast big guy? hmmm...
Yes....I thought so at 9:35 est Monday when we watched Billups limp away to huddle(couldn't see for you guys..TV timeout)..but...this never made news anywhere...when he gets leg injuries...slow recovery...

Unless he heals quick by Sat...which he doesn't///orlando wins the next three..2 at home..and one here in the d

BAR - do his backups have the same predilection to walk the ball up, or can we expect to see the Magic's pace matched more evenly. I thought we'd get a 100-100 game in orlando, I don't think the shaver going down hurts that, but I obviously could be wrong.

billups probable for game 4....this injury happened monday night, don't let the tangle with jameer fool you, that just led to a reaggravation of the injury from monday, i would bet that he was 75% wednesday night even though nothing was said....he was limping bad monday night, and like bar said, billups is a slow healer when it comes to hammy's/quads etc.

nice wins bruda

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
billups probable for game 4....

He'll start...and struggle and play maybe 18 minutes.

His season is done and so is Detroit's. Slowest healer in the league. Fuckin sucks. 2003 all over again.

I think its my fault too. I was at the both games that Chauncey injured himself in his Stons playoff career..lmao

i agree, buti liked the way stuck played with tay in the 3rd, i hope they keep it up and don't get behind a lot.

superstitious mofo.....chauncey has been relatively healthy this year, he was due.

BAR - do his backups have the same predilection to walk the ball up, or can we expect to see the Magic's pace matched more evenly. I thought we'd get a 100-100 game in orlando, I don't think the shaver going down hurts that, but I obviously could be wrong.

I'd like to know the answer to this one, too...

stuck walks the ball up...it's part of the system to wait for shot clock to go down about 10 seconds (flip system) actually stuck is faster on the break, but does not shoot nearly as well as billups. Detroit has a LOT of set plays on offense, lot of pick and rolls and high screens....but stuck will penetrate more than chauncey does...he goes to the hole with reckless abandon at times.

Back