Wednesday Total......

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Indiana/Seattle Over 204 1.5 units

Feel that this line is off 6-7 points. Both teams break 100 in this game which gives us a winner.:cheers:

BAR - thoughts on Spurs tommorrow?...I like em as I think they get a 6-8 point win here...

Thx :shake:

203.5 at thegreek right now.

of note:
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Seattle's last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Seattle's last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Seattle's last 5 games when playing Indiana
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Seattle's last 10 games when playing Indiana

Good stuff Red

I do like the Spurs tomorrow to whoever asked. If I get time to look in mid afternoon it may be added.

Side wise....I think it lands around 6-11...so no play on Pacer-Sonic game

I personally like the under in the Wiz/Spurs game instead of playing a side...the Wiz can always bust out and beat the Spurs IMO...although Spurs should win

GL on the total BAR, I agree that they both get to 100!

Seattle can only successfully defend themselves...note their recent home game against the Clippers...

I got no time to capp dam wife is on my back:hairout: . This play looks good so I am gonna tail you. Lets get this one B.A.R.:cheers:

BAR
if you have time, can you give me your thoughts on GS catching +8.5
I leaning toward the Warriors, but the end of the road trip is what concern me the most, Minny is play terrible right now

BAR man take a look at that Orlando over, I've never felt so strongly about a play

You've made tons of money for me in the past, and I owe it to you to give u a big time winner

I expect nothing less than 25 units on the over by you ;)

GL with the play BAR sadly im already on the other side but at least one of us will win

Big Al... you were great in the NBA playoffs last year... enjoyed tailing you.... Seems a lot of the good cappers are making the transition or atleast posting on both sites.

LO fellas...the big guy has been on my side plenty this year...I'll take it.

Nice hit Gavin...I never saw the post...sorry brah

Yo man...my computer kinda is down. Gonna buy a new one tomorrow hopefully. On the lady's one right now and it doesn't have AIM,YAHoo or any of that.
o00o
do you like the bulls tomorrow?

Back