Wednesday Thread

Cosart on Turf has an ERA of .41 but is simply not healthy. Miami is currently 0-4 on turf and 2-6 last 3 years

This will be Zimmerman's 6th game vs Atlanta this season and the last one they beat Atlanta by 15-1
3.92 ERA ON 4
Last 3 road games he has given up 6 runs each game
No ump info up And its Wednesday but at least minor interest in Atlanta and or the over
Washington seems a very tired team now just waiting for the season to end
Option just pass and (have not seen pitchers but simple logic) fade Washington on Thursday just before they play at Mets

Last edited:
Splits still matter but LESS. and some teams you just avoid. See Royals, Maybe Houston Kaz will try but the loss Tuesday and facing a healthy Arizona team on the road should be END. 1 or 2 wins most.
By the way, have I mentioned recently how amazingly stupid the Houston manager is

Last edited:
First Toronto game seems very tough. Toronto simply great off a day off but a 62 cent favorite at Baltimore with Stroman's indifferent road history. Maybe Gonzalez is 1-6 last 7 and has not been playing well at all. Risk reward here seem high.
The really crazy thing about the Morton line is I am starting to like it.

Last edited:
Or I could just close my eyes and try to and rape Oakland and the Reds. Dull sanity
Anyone seriously think the Cubs do not win this game to break Lester's 2 game losing streak?

Angel Hernandez is the ump in the WS game.
Volquez has an ERA of 7.79 with him over 17.1 innings
His result was 1-3 in those games
The WS are 7-3 with him
Quintana has a 1.50 ERA with him on 12 innings
Quintana on 6+ is 5-3 lifetime 3.65 ERA
Taking a chance with him on an average bet

Thanks for all your thoughts..I am a REDS fan but I think you can auto fade them on the RL every game without concern for pitchers or umps or weather...

How about over 8.5 in Arizona with those two stiffs starting, and all those stiffs in the bullpen? I like Collie overs with when both Blackmon and Dickerson are in there against a RHP.

How about over 8.5 in Arizona with those two stiffs starting, and all those stiffs in the bullpen? I like Collie overs with when both Blackmon and Dickerson are in there against a RHP.
Like it except Iassogna behind the dish is dead under ump.

Back