~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Been struggling of late, but still up money in the tournament so far

Spain -133 to win 1 unit
Russia +177 to bet 1 unit

GL ATP

Paraguay ML +152 to bet 1 unit

Playing very well right now and in 2nd place right behind Argentina and coming off a great win against Brazil

Brazil has been playing terribly of late, they got beat by Paraguay last week, which isnt terrible, but thats not Brazil, they havent been able to score goals, the media and the people are asking to fire the coach. Argentina has played strongly as of late. Its for the value, Brazil might play well with their back against the wall, but they might just totally suck also.

Brazil has been playing terribly of late, they got beat by Paraguay last week, which isnt terrible, but thats not Brazil, they havent been able to score goals, the media and the people are asking to fire the coach. Argentina has played strongly as of late. Its for the value, Brazil might play well with their back against the wall, but they might just totally suck also.

Ummm you might want to check their squad list. The Brazilians have NEVER played at full strength until WC. But Brazil played the same way they did when they pistol whipped Argentina. H2H's in these sort of situations do not lie, the Argentines do not seem to have an answer for the Brazilians. Also you do you know how difficult it is to win on the road in South America? Look, even a crap team in Peru hasn't lost, yes they've had 3 draws but for a team that is 0-3-3 3 goals for and 15 against, they hold their own ground at home.

Same with the Brazilians, watch this game if you can and you'll understand how crazy it gets. I can tell you the fans have made Argentina's life a living hell during their training. In Brazil, there is no boundaries or law when it comes to the visiting teams. Fans will go outside the hotel the visiting team are staying in and they will consistently chant and throw fire crackers just to keep the entire team up at night. Heck the presidents of each club support this and they don't care.

All valid points and Argentina's last few games against Brazil...have not been impressive, but looking at the last couple of games Brazil has played doesnt this worry you ?

All valid points and Argentina's last few games against Brazil...have not been impressive, but looking at the last couple of games Brazil has played doesnt this worry you ?

Brazil is notorious for playing down to their opposition. Everytime they play against Argentina though....they always have something special.

All the nations in South America are dangerous, again the road win is so vital but it's so hard to get, even if the team is actually pretty poor.

Playing in Asunción is not easy, Paraguay has the talent but again their road woes really kill them. Argentina and Brazil will pick up the points where necessary but when they play one another, there's a lot of bad blood.

Are you going to watch it? I think Jump.tv will show it tonight as well.

Argentina's last game vs Ecuador....that to me was a complete fix job. To be scored in added time....come on there is always some mishap. Think about it, being a referee in South America has to be the most intimidating and frustrating job, because the home fans will kick your arse if you don't go in their favor.

Nevertheless, I like the price of the -0.25 on Brazil rarely get that sort of the price for them at home. Good Luck

TM...youve officially flipped me ...

Brazil Even to bet 1 unit

Hopefully we win now.

No I dont hav eit on TV, anything online?

qoute in Fifa World Cup 06.

The goal is to always win at home and to draw on the road. Thinking about it now, it should be rather hard for the Tina's to beat Brazil on the road.

hahaha I'm just trying to provide info that would be useful. I've watched a lot of South American games, slowly fading away from the European game. It's a lot of fun here. I've heard some crazy stories about what fans would do to players. As far as online....do you have TVU, SOPCAST? Or you can watch here

http://www.jumptv.com/

Back