Wednesday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
No more adding games. Cost me last night and a few times of late. If I like it first time through unless a major goalie change happens nothing will change to the card. K.I.S.S.

Totals 33-35-5 -1.24
Sides 24-29 +0.68
YTD 57-64-5 -0.56

Florida / Columbus under 5.5

Both teams can shoot blanks on any given night, Panthers struggle to score on the road at 2.00 a night, CBJ don't make a habit of giving up goals at home, 1.7 a night. neither special teams are anything to write home about, Florida PP at 8 % L5, CBJ kiling penalties at 93% at home. 2 goalies with above .900 save %. Etc. K.I.S.S.

Atlanta +121

Losers of 4 straight and 8 of 10, playing winners of 3 straight and 8 of 10. A road team who is 6-6, a home team who is 2-6. Mirror images in goals for and against L5. One team is favored by a little too much IMO. K.I.S.S.

New Jersey +130

What a difference a week makes? (shrug) New Jersey has dominated the Pens, and not when they were bad, 6-4 L10 H2H. Dog has won L7 meetings, Pitts lost 5 of 6, and 7 of 10. Jersey not much better, but they aren't givign up 3.6 goals a night in their L5. I'll take Brodeur over Fluery at this price any night right now. K.I.S.S.

Anaheim / Dallas over 5

I dont see any #'s to say this total should be 5 in all honesty. Both teams are scoring 3.8 a night L5. Both teams are allowing 3 goals a night in their L5 games. Think Anaheims PP #'s are nice at 26.7 L5? Well Dallas is at 46.2 in the same L5 games. Both PK's L5 are 80% or under. Home and away / season #'s drop a little bit, but Dallas is still scoring 3 a night, Ducks and Stars still give up 2.67 and up, Ducks 3.11 on the road. K.I.S.S.

LA Kings / Phoenix under 5.5

They just played a 1-0 game oh... 4 days ago. K.I.S.S.

GL everyone:cheers:

Back