Wednesday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Well if last night wasn't the perfect example of how things have gone thus far I dont know a better one, lol. Minny losing a lead, and then the game with 53 seconds left sucked. Onto Wednesday, keep trudging along.

Totals 27-30-5 -2.48
Sides 19-23 +0.38
YTD 46-53-5 -2.10

Tampa Bay -103

Getting a real nice price on a team who is at home and played real well vs their opponent. Homlqvist is 4-1 vs the Canes with a GAA of 1.64. Cam Ward if there is a team he struggles against, it's the Lightning with a 3-5 record and a GAA of 3.75. Last time out 5 days ago Ward let in 5 goals on 31 shots in a 5-2 loss. Carolina 3-10 in TB last 13 games, losers of 5 straight to their division foes.

NJ Devils even

Again, nice price. GOing against a team who is 1-5-0-1 on the road this season and already struggles in the H2H matchups vs their opponent, 12-36-11 H2H. 2 Meetings in MSG have been 1 goal games, 1 going to a SO. Fact is, Rangers just have trouble scoring, give me Marty Brodeur going for win #500 at home vs a team he has a 38-16-15 record with who is struggling to score at even money please.

Looking at a couple totals.

GL everyone:cheers:

Mike - know I said I wouldnt anymore, but I just cant ignore the price. Either team can be shut out, and go cold on offense. Under is still 6-0 in CBJ home games. etc GL

Santa,
don't know bro, looking at the games that are set at O/U 5 with that heavy juice on the over, spells trouble. GL.

I'm going to be playing Columbus so lets hope for a 2-0 Columbus win,

ETG - thanks man. GL tonight

Mike - some things dont point to it, and we both know being burned on a 5. Never said I wasnt stubborn though. Habs were smart to start Price actually, Huet is awful vs the Leafs and Price kept them in the game completely. GL

Satyr - thought Id change em up from the monkeys, lol. GL

playing both of your plays in your opening post, in a slightly different way but basically the same plays.

GL bro :cheers:

Satyr - sounds good to me man, let's get em. I think the guy is saying "Ahhhhhhhh... Santas going to win tonight" and the girls is saying "ahhhhh, you know Satyr will tooooooo". GL

GL SC...you'll snap out of the funk...things are starting to make sense to me in the NHL...scary times ahead, heh ehh

Back