Wednesday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Got dumped with a tonne of snow over night. Just brutal drive into work. 1-2 last night. Make this relatively quick tonight.

Sides 42-42 +4.49 unit
Totals 139-128-26 +14. 36 unit
YTD 181-170-26 +18.85 unit

Chicago / Pittsburgh under 6.5

Know how many times since NOvember 1 that the Hawks have a total posted at 6? 3... know how many times its gone over? 0... Want to know how many times they have seen a line of 6.5 this year? 0. So now they play a team who is allowing 2.5 at home, 2.8 L5 and just over 3 for the season. Under is 17-10 in Pitt. Gotta take a shot.

Just got called into a meeting, Presidents back after a month of holidays.

Anyways,

have also played

San Jose / Nashville over 5.5

New Jersey -0.5 -113

GL Everyone:cheers:

snowballfight2.gif

gl tonight

:D hahah BAR missed

Santa I was actually thinking of backing the Habs here but after last night I have no choice but to skip the game. I'll take the Sens though (-0.5).

What's your take on the Penguins tonight?
Good luck Santa. :cheers:

Satyr - just in fade the habs mode more or less, they are not playing good hockey and Brodeur pretty much loves playing against them and dare I say 'owns' them... 32-12-5 GAA of 1.74. NJ 20-5-0-4 at home etc etc... Pens 'should' win... my gut is keeping me off them for some reason. Like the under more.

Mogo - for those playing it I hope so. GL

Tru - Im not touching it but tend to side with Satyr about playing the Sens. Its a case of dominance and the Panthers goalie not playing well vs them. I see the #'s and lookslike it would fit your criteria with movements etc. But from a 'who I think will win' perspective it would be the Sens:shake: GL

havent even really looked it over yet, i jus seen someone somewhere else who knows shit about sports, an even less about hockey says he loves ottawa -1 goal. looks like a nice fade to me

havent even really looked it over yet, i jus seen someone somewhere else who knows shit about sports, an even less about hockey says he loves ottawa -1 goal. looks like a nice fade to me
Imma liking your thinking Tru...prime fade material:smiley_acbe:

Having said that, IMO there is no value in a -1 play on this game. If you want to reduce the juice it would have to be the 0.5 or 1.5 PL. I mean, you are basically saying you think it mgiht go to Overtime with that play to protect yourself / limit juice and not worry about regulation time. Thing is they need to win by 2 anyways... really limiting yourself and your bankroll with a play like that. THere are times when I like them, but only when its a dog price. :cheers:

Back