Wednesday Pucks

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
6-8-0 -5.69 ytd=146-106-21 +13.59
my bottom line was not as bad as it looks as I was late to the party last nite and dint get to post 1st two games/sides which i won all but still a losing nite overall
GL tonite guys

52 Detroit Red Wings* -190 vs Toronto Maple Leafs 190/100
51 Toronto Maple Leafs/Detroit Red Wings* Over 5 -220 220/100

54 Anaheim Ducks* -240 vs Edmonton Oilers 240/100
53 Edmonton Oilers/Anaheim Ducks* Under 6 -145

lots of juice tonite and probably not deserving except maybe for the Ducks who are hot but missing their big scorer with Perry sidelined for a few wks.Over is 4-0-1 in last five Anaheim games but I dont know how much help the Oilers will be so like this one Under. Wings are hot but so are the Leafs.Both are scoring well and I really like the Wings/Leafs Over 5.

goodluck hound - hard to get in front of the leafs team that are playing as well as they are...detroit no slouch either, -190 is steep for my blood hope you get it

goodluck hound - hard to get in front of the leafs team that are playing as well as they are...detroit no slouch either, -190 is steep for my blood hope you get it

thanks gsro,
i fully agree....just think Det wins this match but only by one so could not give the leafs a net and lower the # as much as I wanted to. I love the minus 1 plays against lesser tms but like u say, Leafs are as hot as Det winning 6 of last 8..... Over is 12-2 in the Toronto Maple Leafs' last 14 games through Tuesday and is the much better play

GL pardner

Glad to see you back partner.

Thanks YoungGun, jump in here with ur thought s when u have time. I am relatively cold the last couple of days and need all the help i can get. Was on a big roll the last few wks, maybe we start a new streak tonite

GL YG

Back