Wednesday Plays

SF_capper

CTG addict
locked in a couple

Golden State -5 (-110)- 10 units
will likely be on TT Over for GS as well. yesterday's movement was funny and unfortunately got the early line which lost me 40 cents (layed -110 when could've had +130). costed me quite a bit, but its ok. Don't think the line will go in Charlotte's favor this time. Although GS doesn't quite have the revenge (in fact Charlotte does here), GS matches up too harshly for Charlotte. There is no way that Nazr starts with Okafor, so likely Dudley will be it here. I'm guessing this line goes to 7, which is why I took this line here. The matchups are just in too bad of shape for Charlotte. Charlotte does have revenge from earlier, which is why I can see this being somewhat close, but GS has been talking about how they takin game by game. each game they are taking as must wins. Jack knows JRich's game and will limit him. Okafor will have a field day, and we'll let him. we'll probably go with a lineup like Baron,Monta, Jack, Barnes, Wright, but have harrington at C a lot more. we actually ran a lot of small small lineups including one: Baron, Monta, Azabuike, Pietrus, Jackson. Wouldn't be surprised to see that here. Carrol likely will be on Baron who looked reallllllly good today. we wasn't settling for 3s and was makin tough runners and hook shots. Though carrol is a decent defender, I don't think he will be able to limit Baron. Felton will have his hands full guarding Monta. Jackson will do serious damage on Jrich who cannot guard him. Ionno who'll be there PF.. Dudley? ionno, but no way Nazr and Meka play together. If Charlotte plays that zone they often bring, GS will shoot lights out. we have momentum, and players like Harrington/Monta LOVE playing zones. GS bench really doing well lately, and this little roadie seems like everyone will bond only better. Harrington will force Meka out, making him less a force on shot blocks. GS is a damn good road team, and harlotte on a b2b off 2 wins.

Milwaukee -9 (-105)- 6 units
Milwaukee off 3 losses. Seattle get the benefit of catching Detroit lookng ahead and were able to hang a bit. The way to beat Seattle (as odd as it sounds) is thru great one-on-one players just breaking down defenders. Seattle has NO interior defense. they had kurt thomas, and thats gone. Seattle also cannot guard great wing men off the dribble. Bogut should get his, and Redd should torch this team up. Milwaukee cannot lose this game and are still in the playoff hunt. Young Seattle prolly still thinking of how they let detroit get away

Boston -4 (-105)- 7 units
just think Boston wants this one a bit more. They need homecourt and they know it. detroit was pissed after boston's win, but the comments they said made boston look like kids which prolly brought fire to boston players. Also, bad schedule spot for Detroit. come home play a tight one with seattle, fly to boston

well fuck i don't like being against ya but i am in a big way tonight with detroit. bol on the others SF

sorry for late post. actually played these at the same time when I saw Pinny moving last night/this morning (no I dont have pinny, but use to to watch line moves. I have 5dimes (reduced lines), BM, matchbook, bodog, SIA, greek, and 2 locals (one typically square one but usually dont let me play games until tip, and another one that pretty much just follows what he sees online I think but offers -105, and practically lets me call anytime). Both were my "leans" and seeing the potential line moving I hopped on

Washington +2 (-105)- 4 units

I feel Wash has enough big bodies to throw at Dwight (blatche, Haywood, Songalia) and feel the mismatch will be Jamison. Jamison will give the soft Turkoglu/Lewis fits all night and probably get a lot of offensive boards for 2nd chances. Orlando on b2b, and wash been really good even w/o stars at home.

Denver -5.5 (-110)- 7 units

Interesting line move. Only reason this was a lean was cuz I expected the line to go the other way. Luckily SIA moved late and I was able to get this number earlier. Camby/Martin should do fine to limit Shaq/Amare. AI and Nash will duke it out, but imo AI has a defensive edge here. The mismatch will be Melo on Hill. If Melo can get it going, as he should, Denver will win this one handily.If I can get Phoenix +7.5 +110, I may hedge a bit

Last edited:
Hit up the 2nd half just like last night? Almost the same exact situation it seems like.

2nd H Washington -2.5 (-105)- 10 units

Wash has been doin well w comebacks, and Orlando just sucks with big leads. Orlando just makin lotta 3s which will likely stop.

yea I'll be on GS 2nd H. however, not eaxct same situation. GS seems a bit deflated. My guess would be they can get it together, but I dunno. less motivation besides it being a must win. (as in no revenge). Boykins is killin us. wayy too fast for us.

fuck it. I'll say GS in a close game. come think, despite how they're playing 2nd Q, GS can take momentum in a heartbeat. I think they a little cocky, but i expect a close game thruout, no lead above 6 until say 5 minutes remaining, GS will takeover. more experience, more skill

2nd H Golden State -4.5 +107- 10 units

after watching this. war down 5 right now. im feeling real good that GS gets the W. Charlotte makin some hard shots while gS gettin to the rim. Baron gettin ANYTHING he wants on offense

fuckin pacers. brought it to single digits too. now up 23

Denver seriously outplaying Phoenix
Bodog had it. I took it

2nd H Denver -1 (-110)- 7 units

Golden State -5 (-110)- 10 units lose
Milwaukee -9 (-105)- 6 units win
Boston -4 (-105)- 7 units win
Washington +2 (-105)- 4 units lose
2nd H Washington -2.5 (-105)- 10 units lose
2nd H Golden State -4.5 +107- 10 units lose
Denver -6.5 (-110)- 7 units
2nd H Indiana +.5 +100- 10 units
Denver -5.5 (-110)- 7 units
Cleveland -4 (-110)- 8 units win
2nd H Denver -1 (-110)- 10 units

so far
3-4

LAC +150- 7 units

the injury news pushed me. Sac shouldn't be laying on the road, and esp not w.o artest and martin. LAC actually have more firepower. sorry for latish post. put it in after shopping lines once read the news. Also, maybe a letdown after busting their load yesterday gainst Lakeshow

49-27
+46.295units
so far before today. Lookin at Dallas and Chicago 2m. probably will be able to get 5 with Chicago. Dallas- gotta watch the lines move a bit.

I chased a bit too much today, looks like it'll have worked, but Imma try to be more disciplined in the near future.

recap

Golden State -5 (-110)- 10 units lose
2nd H Golden State -4.5 +107- 10 units lose

Milwaukee -9 (-105)- 6 units win
Boston -4 (-105)- 7 units win
Washington +2 (-105)- 4 units lose
2nd H Washington -2.5 (-105)- 10 units lose
2nd H Indiana +.5 +100- 10 units lose
Cleveland -4 (-110)- 8 units win
Denver -6.5 (-110)- 7 units win
Denver -5.5 (-110)- 7 units win
2nd H Denver -1 (-110)- 10 units win