Overall: 2-1 +1.5 Units
Sides: 1-0 +1 Unit
Dogs: 0-1 -.5 Unit
Totals: 1-0 +1 Unit
Halves: 0-0
Quarters: 0-0

Plays:

Miami Heat @ New York Knicks OVER 208 -110
Miami Heat @ New York Knicks OVER 208.5 -110 (.5 Unit)
No reason not to like these two teams. Lots of offensive minded players, just look at the Knicks roster. Heat have a few individuals who can play D but when theyre busy scoring on the Knicks Im sure they wont be thinking of locking down on the other end of the court when what the Knicks want to do is score and score quickly, guys will get back but people will want to get the transition basket. Doubt we see much disciplined ball tomorrow.

New Orleans Hornets -5
@ Golden State Warriors -110 (2 Units)
BDiddy and Monta aren't playing this game. Monta was a complete mismatch vs us and no one can reproduce his ability to score with ease like he could do nearly everytime down the court vs us. BDiddy has bad blood with us so he enjoys stickin it to the Hornets. Hornets pretty undervalued here in my opinion. We are a much more solid of a defensive team than we might get credit for, our probably was not getting to the line so I hope we are intent on changing that a little bit but yet again we have so many jump shooters or alleys from CP3 to Tyson that we shoot shots in rhythm and not in ones own creation. Thats got nothin to do with the game, we're a good team on the road, underrated defensively, have one of the best offensive rebounders vs a team who doesnt. We prefer teams to shoot the 3 and the Warriors will live and die by that with guys like Harrington and S-Jax, we'll let those guys take them (but not without some pressure).

Indiana Pacers @ Detroit Pistons UNDER 188 -110
not much for reasoning but
1) beginning of season
2) no dunleavy
3) trend of unders head to head
6-1 UNDER last 7 games in Det. "Detroit Basketball" - or something like that
33-11 UNDER last 44 meetings

BOL To Yall Wednesday :cheers:

Last edited:
A team source has confirmed that Al Harrington, citing a poor relationship with coach Don Nelson, has officially asked the Warriors to trade him.
Nellie benched Harrington in a preaseason game against Lithuania and Harrington refused to reenter when Nelson asked him to go back in. This is disastrous news for Harrington owners, as the fact that the feud is public means Nellie might not feel like playing him. Harrington came into the season saying he was ready to make it work, but he appears to be at the end of his rope with Nellie. Wait and see what happens Wednesday before doing anything drastic. Oct. 29 - 1:58 am et
Source: Contra Costa Times

The first of many Hornets plays......homer. :)

I think the Hornets should be covering machines until the injury bug hits. Probably wait until tomorrow to jump on the wagon.

GL on the season renew. I hope your Hornets destroy my Warriors tonite, i'm on N.O. It's gonna be a long season for G.S.

Renew,
could you give me a little writeup on N.o.'s bench. I know about Posey but what about mike james (does he have anything left in the tank) and the rest of the bench?

Thanks for your efforts!!

BOL this season :cheers:
thanks Devil, GL to you this season as well

Not sure if Harrington will be jacking up those 3's tom. He's apparently in Nellies doghouse

I saw that yesterday night after making my pick but thanks for the update. Only more reason to bet the Hornets.

On the one and lean Hornets as well.

GL this season brah.

Thanks B.A.R. glad to see you on the over but wanted a lower #. Still should soar over, BOL to you this year.

The first of many Hornets plays......homer. :)

I think the Hornets should be covering machines until the injury bug hits. Probably wait until tomorrow to jump on the wagon.

lol, I know Im a homer but only because I know we can win and cover. :D

Hornets are a great team for covering on the road with so many weapons and a good team defense. James Posey could do wonders. I just hope this is the year we can finally adjust to your Jazz haha.

:box::box:

Good Luck Renew, on the Hornets with you.

thanks marlo, lets cash it.

best of luck!

thanks ddk, GL to you tonight and this year.

GL on the season renew. I hope your Hornets destroy my Warriors tonite, i'm on N.O. It's gonna be a long season for G.S.

Yea yall lost quite a few pieces and already rumors about Harrington and Nellie. Its always tough for me to bet against my team but guess you gotta take value when you see it. Lets atleast cash this one cogen, BOL.

well damn, the hornets line just shot up to 7! i shoulda grabbed it at 5.5 this morning!!

:hang:It was 4.5 at open. I think we can still cover 7 though. GL with whatever you decide to do.

Renew,
could you give me a little writeup on N.o.'s bench. I know about Posey but what about mike james (does he have anything left in the tank) and the rest of the bench?

Thanks for your efforts!!

Well the preseason was an opportunity for Mike James and Devin Brown (last year with Cleveland) to step up and take over the back up PG spot with the departure of Pargo. Its Mike James job, while Devin Brown is backup SG. We still have Julian Wright who showed moments of brilliance but the most surprising thing i saw from him was he did it on a pretty consistant basis during the end of the season. He can definitely take off this year but that provides us with two defensive presences off the bench. Juju is long and athletic and can contribute offensively as well. More of a high flyer but hes got some ball skills and I didnt even know he could shoot the 3 but he showed it last year. We do lack depth at the PF/C positions but Melvin Ely and Hilton Armstrong our the options. Melvin has offensive skills but not much else. Hilton has talent but needs to be more confident/aggressive in his play and it seems Byron Scott thinks hell finally put it together. The great thing about the bench even if theyre not the most talented, its that theyve all been with us last year or in years past. Rasual Butler's another shooting option off the bench but last year wasn't his best. The year prior he did perform better, also Devin Brown was a Hornet and started games for us before last year. He signed with the Cavs and wasnt impressive but if you look at his stats as a Hornet starter they're solid. Anyways Im not expecting much from the bench but they have the ability to score. Well be in good shape if one of our big men can make a more consistant impact because weve got the 1/2/3s to do it.

GL Renew :shake:

thanks Grind, BOL to you.

gl and enjoy Posey

I definitely will, another 3 pt threat and defense? Its just what I wanted. If only we had a big man we could count on outside of our starters. BOL twreck

Adding:

Miami Heat @ New York Knicks OVER 208.5 -110 (.5 Unit)
New Orleans Hornets -5 -110
Indiana Pacers @ Detroit Pistons UNDER 188 -110

I liked those two plays enough to add a bit more to each of them, .5 a unit for the over and 1 more unit for the Hornets side.

Also liked the Pacers/Pistons under, not much reasoning except its the beginning of the season (slow starts/rusty play), Dunleavys out, and these two teams have typically gone under in recent history.

Back