Wednesday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
How can I not back the cornered rat Leafs again tonight at this price...I'm also going to take Florida, the Islanders are done, they're injured, they got no chance and even coach Nolan doesn't seem optimistic.

Toronto Maple Leafs 2.410 ML :shake:
Florida Panthers -1.5 2.630 :shake:

Carolina is hot, Chicago on a b2b and in a losing spot as well

Carolina Hurricanes ML 2.080 :cheers:

i agree on all 3 plays..i might also play the over in the buffalo/pitts game =)

the goalie match up is predicted to be raycrap and shittymaki...will look more into this and the over..

Whose predicting that? I doubt Raycroft is starting, those sites assume the number 2 goalie is starting whenever its a b2b sometimes. Im sure Toskala will play until the leafs are mathematically dead.

Thanks Steed, gsro and Devil...Sykora, Talbot, and apparently Crosby are all out for Pittsburgh. Big price on Buffalo:4_12_12:

Nice going, catfood (& do you believe buffy are dead yet?
icon12.gif
)

catfood great work man :cheers: except Buffalo.I went with big amount on them :(.But it's ok :) keep up the good work :cheers:

catfood great work man :cheers: except Buffalo.I went with big amount on them :(.But it's ok :) keep up the good work :cheers:

Thanks Reveal Im sorry for the confusion but I never played Buffalo, I was only thinking about the game for discussion. When I do, I post the odds and put the handshake or the beer icons after.:cheers:

As i said no problem cat :).
You are very godd tipster and from now on I will know about the bets with :cheers:. Hehe :tiphat:.

Back