Wednesday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Haven't had many picks lately cause of the schedule, so Im making up for it today.

Calgary ML 2.540

Calgary wont be the same road failures with Keenan as coach. These odds are pretty tasty as well.

Blues ML 1.877

Nashville won twice convincingly already but the two teams they faced were on a b2b and some travel while Nashville was fresh.

Montreal ML 2.640

Pittsburgh's a bit slow coming out of the gate. Crosby isn't 100%. Price is gonna start the game, everything about him is special, so he may as well have a special start. I don't class Montreal as a good team but they'll be like last year, their lack of size will wear them out as the season goes along. But I see the habs being really up for this game. GL everyone

I think those 3 plays have value. Montreal isn't going to be some cakewalk team, Pittsburgh should come to life perhaps after a few more games.

GL today Cat, took the over in the Penguins game, welcome to the bigs Carey (if he still gets the start)

Last edited:
Like 2 and 3. Understand your viewpoint on Calgary but I do think Keenan is a disaster that should never have been hired and I am also religious with a commandment that reads Do not bet against Detroit at home on Wednesday where they are 19-1 in their last 20 home games. BOL

I saw the Calgary line, I'm very curious as to why Detroit is getting so much juice despite these teams being close talent wise. The West is very competitive and Calgary in my opinion can be a top team any given night.
Good luck!

I leaned Montreal but decided to skip them tonight, hope they win for you!

GL tonight. :cheers: :shake:

Thanks guys, and thank you Tuck for that spirit-crushing stat j/k Lets hope most of those games were against Columbus, Chicago and St.Louis.

Back