Wednesday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
1-2 last night, Tampa winning but in OT. A lot of OTs so far this year it seems. Thats 3 times already I lose a regulation bet because of this already. I was past Christmas last year by the time I had lost in that fashion this many times. But my last 5 unders have been right.

Florida Panthers - Ottawa Senators UNDER 5.5 1.980

GL dude.

I got burnt by the same regulation bet. Amazing how many times I have lost that because of a goal in the last minute too.

Thanks Devil and BAR...Shakes yeah I hear you, Im 1-3 in shootouts as well, lady luck will even those out in the long run hopefully :shake:

Any thoughts on Fla ml? Seems like it is worth a shot. I will probably play along with StL ml and hope for at least a split. I have to ride out the StL money train as they have been good to me so far. They had a lot of success against Detroit last season and are playing better hockey than Detroit so far this year. The name Detroit is the reason this game is not StL -120.

Goodluck cat, just a heads up anderson is in net tonight and I don't think the panthers have beaten Ottawa in Ottawa in a long long time, last 4 games they were outsocred 19-5 i believe

good points gsro - just a gut feel here - Florida loses last time out against a team they have had success against and who were in a vulnerable spot. Seems only logical they win tonight against a team that has had their number. This game is overpriced in my opinion considering neither team is playing good hockey.

good points gsro - just a gut feel here - Florida loses last time out against a team they have had success against and who were in a vulnerable spot. Seems only logical they win tonight against a team that has had their number. This game is overpriced in my opinion considering neither team is playing good hockey.

I dont know if Im feeling Florida ML yet, Craig Anderson certainly is no slouch...they shouldve beat Montreal the other night but Halak stood on his head again. I got to step out but Ill be back, I was thinking St.Louis. Detroit who last year were in a class of their own 5on5, are tied for last with LA so far, I know its early though.

Final card looks like

Florida Panthers - Ottawa Senators UNDER 5.5 1.980
Detroit Red Wings - St.Louis Blues UNDER 5.5 1.855
St.Louis Blues ML 2.270

Good luck everyone tonight.

Back