Wednesday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Since I havent been lucky with the sides last 2-3 days, well it hasnt been all that bad, I been nailing more totals lately, so Im gonna try a total.

Chicago-Columbus Over 5.5 2.220 :popcorn:

Over is 13-3 in the last 16 meetings in Columbus.

clearly, the trend fits this play. my struggling Jackets have scored only 2 goals in the last three games, but i think more offense will be there tonight.

bol.

Thanks Patternseeker, and gsro. Gsro, I have played the over in minny, Ive played Edmonton ML as well.

Line on Van-Colorado just came out, Vancouver is a pretty big underdog. The under 5.5 looks pretty good too I would think.

Line on Van-Colorado just came out, Vancouver is a pretty big underdog. The under 5.5 looks pretty good too I would think.
i think ti's because luongo isn't expected to go..his wife is expecting or somethin is what i hear

As welll Giguerre had backspasms, so Hiller expected to go tonight.......so right now i thin i'm goin to go with

Minny/edmonton over 5.5
Col/Chicago Over
Col/Van City over 5.5
Edmonton ML
and Kings ML

hey cat, are those edm ML and minny over official plays or just small plays?
i like that over too, but im just wating before pulling the trigger cause i wanna look more into it :cheers:

hey cat, are those edm ML and minny over official plays or just small plays?
i like that over too, but im just wating before pulling the trigger cause i wanna look more into it :cheers:

Right now its a small play, Im reading that there may be some flu issues with some Minnesota players, and lots of money coming in on the oilers.

Good luck Cat. With you on the Kings and Oilers. Starting to get a little worried about the Minny total, as one of the worst touts known to man has his Western Conference Game of the Year on the over, but even he's right about 40% of the time. I'll probably stay from the game and hope you guys cash.

so i made my plays gluck to us =)

Minny/Edm over
Edm ML
Kings ML
COl/Chi Over

Yay go us =)

I also read the canucks will have a private jet at his disposal during that time, man thats when you know youre important.

Ya his wife who is from Florida has been there since December I think because its been a problem pregnancy (shes been in a wheelchair for a couple months) luckily for the canucks what is being said her in Vancouver is that they are hoping a c-section can be done after the last game of the regular season before the playoffs, if so Luongo wont miss a game

Back