Wednesday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
San Jose Sharks -0.5 2.230

Two teams going in a different direction for the end of the year. I think San Jose is finally ready to go to the next level.:cheers:

BOL, like the play as well..also like minny to bounce back, as well as nashville to win tonightl

I like Nashville too gsro, I also like the leafs, with Buffalo and Philly the way they are, the opening is there for the leafs to make the playoffs I dare say...In other news, I wonder if Paddock gets fired today.

I like Nashville too gsro, I also like the leafs, with Buffalo and Philly the way they are, the opening is there for the leafs to make the playoffs I dare say...In other news, I wonder if Paddock gets fired today.
Ya i had a small lean on the leafs...and i sure damn hope paddock gets canned, murray coming back wouldn't be all that bad like i said before

Think Sharks are clear action. The teams that help themselves should be played hard and the Sharks have had 2 days rest. The Sharks play at Death Valley next. Detroit. GL

Do not think Minn is reasonable action today. Management probably should have been willing to spend some money to help the team. They did not and Smith and his career .947 save percentage against a team that has scored 4 goals in 4 games does not attract. Too bad as I had a future bet on the Wild but to win you have to spend money.

Think Sharks are clear action. The teams that help themselves should be played hard and the Sharks have had 2 days rest. The Sharks play at Death Valley next. Detroit. GL

I wonder if Detroit'll have some abled bodies returning? I got them slated for Friday night in my organizer thingy. Anyone know?

Thanks guys I appreciate it. My small stake parlay today is Nashville Predators +1.5 - Tampa Bay Lightning +1.5

Wonder no more...it finally happened.

Back