Wednesday Pick

Phoenix Coyotes ML 3.900

Alright I cant help myself, the price is just irresistable its worth a shot. Phoenix is on a road b2b and Detroit has been off for a while with the allstar break so theres a good chance the Coyotes bring a little road magic to Detroit tonight.

:Tumbleweed2:

Phoenix Coyotes ML 3.900

Alright I cant help myself, the price is just irresistable its worth a shot. Phoenix is on a road b2b and Detroit has been off for a while with the allstar break so theres a good chance the Coyotes bring a little road magic to Detroit tonight.

:Tumbleweed2:
you're a brave man!!! lol i thought about it too, but with zetteberg rested and back, iunno =/ i'm going with the over 5.5

Well the last time Phoenix played in Detroit, it was only a 3-2 win for Detroit. Osgood is starting and has been ordinary, Bryzgalov can steal this if need be, Im hoping Detroit can be rusty tonight. I think this is very doable for Phoenix, not a shot in the dark by any means.

Value there...chris has kinda gotten back to normal in last two weeks...def worth a shot

Well the last time Phoenix played in Detroit, it was only a 3-2 win for Detroit. Osgood is starting and has been ordinary, Bryzgalov can steal this if need be, Im hoping Detroit can be rusty tonight. I think this is very doable for Phoenix, not a shot in the dark by any means.
i think tellqvist is in net tonight

Away goals ML 3.400

Amazing value here also as I do think the teams that are on a b2b might be more fresh than the home team thats been idle for a while. Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Phoenix and San Jose are all on b2bs versus a home team thats been idle.

last time i checked, phx +1.5 was at 1.90, that's not too bad i think.
but i know you never lay any juice at all...so i guess this isn't an option for you. lol

thoughts on the pens and SJ games???

GL tonight!

Thanks twoface, its not like I ever set out to not lay juice, I have done it here about 6-7 times I think, and if I remember right Ive only won once. Its like totals I guess, it just doesnt want to work for me for whatever reason. I like the Phoenix bet for 2 reasons: Phoenix has been good to me and bets over 2.500 have been good to me also. But as always if I post them its because I honestly believe the bets can win. I dont get on underdogs just for the sake of getting on them. As far as Pittsburgh and SJ: my thoughts are if Pittsburgh plays the stiffling defense theyve been playing since Crosby is out; they can win for sure but Im unlucky whenever Atlanta is concerned. SJ and Calgary, well thats too close to call for me. GL

Well actually I hadnt thought about that Tuck and Im not guaranteeing a Phoenix victory by any means. Detroit is such an awesome force and has had such a bad division that Im sure their record is just as awesome on other days of the week at the Joe.

Not watching the game, but the Ducks must not be very focused this eve. 4 goals in the second, 3 in the span of just a few minutes and one right before the break....

Back