Wednesday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Ottawa Senators -0.5 2.210

May add more later, but with the season turning out the way it is, with everyone so close in the standings and in caliber, and since my picks are 99% of the time above even money, I'm going to try and be more disciplined and more selective from now on and probably make less plays. The season is going well mind you but Ive been stagnating at this hitting percentage for a long time. Good luck everyone!:cheers:

Cat, today is our day ... i can feel it ... im going to smoke my final at noon and post my plays ... you can damn sure gaurentee this play will be on my card!!! It's time to get a BIG W in the win column for ottawa. I think they know they need it!

And congrats on your success this season, i'm still hopeful mine will turn around!!!

Best of luck tonight, bud ...:cheers:

Thanks guys Im gonna start with the discipline thing tomorrow lol Since I think Ottawa will win, usually teams that are focused on breaking a losing skid emphasize on defense. And this isnt a high scoring Florida team to begin with so Im gonna add a total

Florida under 2.5 goals 2.040

hehe, goooooooood luck..took fla =) going against the grain here..

Smart play on Ottawa. I was on -1,5 and they fucked up 14 seconds to end. They had to defend just 14 seconds and they fucked up.
Their defense really sucks. :moose:

Back