Wednesday Over /Under Plays.

Vapster

Awesome1#1
I hope everyone is having a great hump day. Plays for Wed. Some plays I wait to see if I get any line movement. Sometimes it's for the better, other times I curse myself for waiting.

2019 Record

2-1 Unders
1-1 Overs

IND/BOS Under 214

SAS/MEM Over 205

ORL/UTA Over 207

CHI/POR Over 207.5

DET/LAL Over 215.5

GL To ALL!

Thanks for posting Vap....always good to have a check source....you saved me on the Indy over last night, I was going under, I’ll try to post mine as well

These from a system that is like 58% over the last 15 months if I am remembering correctly....not my plays but I check them and play if I agree

Jizz (U) 06.5
Mets (O) 27.5
Grizz (U) 03.5

Thanks for posting Vap....always good to have a check source....you saved me on the Indy over last night, I was going under, I’ll try to post mine as well

BJ glad you nailed the over on IND last night. Thing is, I thought my best play was MIN/OKC Under and that got trashed! Over/Unders can be tricky in the NBA, why I try not to wager a lot and save it for Hockey/Football/& Baseball! What do your numbers such as 06.5 and 27.5 represent? Thanks. And GL!

BJ glad you nailed the over on IND last night. Thing is, I thought my best play was MIN/OKC Under and that got trashed! Over/Unders can be tricky in the NBA, why I try not to wager a lot and save it for Hockey/Football/& Baseball! What do your numbers such as 06.5 and 27.5 represent? Thanks. And GL!

sorry, lack of clarity on my part just being lazy....good luck

Back