nym +116
nyy +121
col +129

on the radar:
ATL -105
sd +120
kc -105
chc +165

Interest in the Dodgers and possibly the Marlins... though I probably won't pull the trigger.. I can't bet against Fernandez though, at least not at home.

fernandez is a must play imo..i mean the kid never has a bad start, fish are 12-2 when he pitches at home and 18-41 the rest of the time! fish big bats took minor yard a few times last month, fernandez a strike out machine and that what braves do best..

would love to play the scrubbies but havnt been following bases much the last month and would like someone to tell me why has shark been so bad?

kc seems ok even tho they seem to struggle with kaz, not a huge concern tho as he rarely goes past 6 so plenty of that shaky pen... lean ff under as well..

cant think of any reason not to take the plus money with the buccos?

its a damn shame cuzzi is in stl cause both these pitchers prime to get lit up, lynn been stir fried shit the last month and he the only guy on cards staff that brew crew beat. cards have something like a .396 obp against estrada and have pretty much roughed him up everytime they have seen him this year.. but damn i hate cuzzi..

Leake has been a gas can at home with a 4.00 ERA.....Samardjia has been a full 1.50 runs better on the road at 3.50. Cubs have been playing loose winning 6 of 10 and scoring 7 or more runs in 4 of those games.

Gonna stab at +160 and the Over 8......figure the Cubs can get 4 at least.....

Under in all the rest of the day games for me.......

dome will be open in Toronto and it will feel like 105 with the humidex today, 90 without

oh and i'm locking in rockies ml and fading petit off the near perfect game.

Leake has been a gas can at home with a 4.00 ERA.....Samardjia has been a full 1.50 runs better on the road at 3.50. Cubs have been playing loose winning 6 of 10 and scoring 7 or more runs in 4 of those games.

Gonna stab at +160 and the Over 8......figure the Cubs can get 4 at least.....

Under in all the rest of the day games for me.......

I wouldn't waste your cash. Cubs are trash in game 3 close outs and big red train are strong finishers in game 3's off of 2 loses. Leake has actually been better at home.

fernandez is a must play imo..i mean the kid never has a bad start, fish are 12-2 when he pitches at home and 18-41 the rest of the time! fish big bats took minor yard a few times last month, fernandez a strike out machine and that what braves do best..

would love to play the scrubbies but havnt been following bases much the last month and would like someone to tell me why has shark been so bad?

kc seems ok even tho they seem to struggle with kaz, not a huge concern tho as he rarely goes past 6 so plenty of that shaky pen... lean ff under as well..

cant think of any reason not to take the plus money with the buccos?

its a damn shame cuzzi is in stl cause both these pitchers prime to get lit up, lynn been stir fried shit the last month and he the only guy on cards staff that brew crew beat. cards have something like a .396 obp against estrada and have pretty much roughed him up everytime they have seen him this year.. but damn i hate cuzzi..

not eating any juice with the fish, sorry

betting the cubs is betting a sweep, no thank you

buccos would mean you're betting a sweep too, but I can't tell you not to because all they do is win. Melancon likely unavailable and grilli worked yesterday too (and wasn't good)

estrada prices have baffled me all year

I took Cubs tto and game over. Its supposed to be hot, ball could be flying out. Neither pitcher has pitched well in limited time with Marquez.
i'm expecting full effort from the Cincinatty JumpOnBoards!

Played Tex -140.
Strangely, no McCuth today for the Bucs and a pretty taxed pen. Think the Rangers rallied last night, but just fell short and they should be very focused with an off day tomorrow (followed by the huge series with the A's coming up on Friday). Like Garza at home and not a fan of Burnett on the road. His earned runs aren't terrible, but he's giving up runs on the road and I just can't see the Rangers getting swept at home at this point in time. Bucs have two pretty easy series' coming up with the Cubs and Pads (although with the way the Cubs have played the Reds, hopefully the Bucs don't overlook them).
BOL
J

Big game James proved it again. Nails.

Cargo, Tulo, Posey, Lemahieu out
High scorer last night
Gibson appears neutral, I lean under and not feeling so contrarian on fading Petit off gem

Played Tex -140.
Strangely, no McCuth today for the Bucs and a pretty taxed pen. Think the Rangers rallied last night, but just fell short and they should be very focused with an off day tomorrow (followed by the huge series with the A's coming up on Friday). Like Garza at home and not a fan of Burnett on the road. His earned runs aren't terrible, but he's giving up runs on the road and I just can't see the Rangers getting swept at home at this point in time. Bucs have two pretty easy series' coming up with the Cubs and Pads (although with the way the Cubs have played the Reds, hopefully the Bucs don't overlook them).
BOL
J

on TEX as well and not happy about the results so far. Garza getting rocked and Burnett is damn near piching a perfect game

Random Info on Alex Cobb

So my stomping grounds include Vero Beach, FL. Alex went to VB High.

One of my friends was murdered in VB beach (Central Beach)two years ago. His wife Kristen has 2 children, one is a good ball player (pitcher) and great kid that is a soph. Alex Cobb texts my friends son virtually every day. He is a great person. Another great person is Salty on the Bosox. He goes out of his way to be a special man to this boy. I root for these dudes, because the son is doing great. Cobb is pitching in a monster game home tonight.

on TEX as well and not happy about the results so far. Garza getting rocked and Burnett is damn near piching a perfect game

the one thing I didn't cap was Garza inability to find the plate and Ron Washington is right up there with Dusty Baker as the worst manager in Baseball. Frustrated!

Belisle who gave up the Colorado lead had given up 1 or more runs in his last 5 appearances

[TABLE="class: tDefault resize"]
<tbody id="injuryBody">[TR="class: priority-1"]
[TD="width: 13%"]8/21 [/TD]
[TD="width: 13%"] MIN [/TD]
[TD="width: 25%"] Joe Mauer
[/TD]
[TD="width: 15%"] C
[/TD]
[TD="width: 17%"] Concussion [/TD]
[TD="width: 17%"] DL [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: priority-0"]
[TD="width: 13%"] 9/11 [/TD]
[TD="width: 25%"] Ryan Doumit
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 17%"] Rest [/TD]
[TD="width: 17%"] Doubtful [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="width: 13%"] OAK [/TD]
[TD="width: 25%"] Josh Reddick
[/TD]
[TD="width: 15%"] RF
[/TD]
[TD="width: 17%"] Wrist [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="width: 13%"] OAK [/TD]
[TD="width: 25%"] Alberto Jose Callaspo
[/TD]
[TD="width: 15%"] 3B
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="width: 13%"] 8/30 [/TD]
[TD="width: 25%"] Samuel Deduno
[/TD]
[TD="width: 15%"] SP
[/TD]
[TD="width: 17%"] Shoulder [/TD]
[TD="width: 17%"] DL [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

<tbody id="injuryBody">[TR="class: priority-1"]
[TD="width: 13%"]9/11 [/TD]
[TD="width: 13%"] STL [/TD]
[TD="width: 25%"] Allen Craig
[/TD]
[TD="width: 15%"] 1B
[/TD]
[TD="width: 17%"] Foot [/TD]
[TD="width: 17%"] Out [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: priority-1"]
[TD="width: 25%"] Yadier Molina
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 17%"] Personal [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: priority-1"]
[TD="width: 13%"] 7/22 [/TD]
[TD="width: 13%"] MIL [/TD]
[TD="width: 25%"] Ryan Braun
[/TD]
[TD="width: 15%"] LF
[/TD]
[TD="width: 17%"] Suspension [/TD]
[TD="width: 17%"] Out For Year [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="width: 13%"] MIL [/TD]
[TD="width: 25%"] Khristopher Davis
[/TD]
[TD="width: 15%"] LF
[/TD]
[TD="width: 17%"] Wrist [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="width: 25%"] Pete Kozma
[/TD]
[TD="width: 15%"] SS
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

<tbody id="injuryBody">[TR="class: priority-0"]
[TD="width: 13%"]9/11 [/TD]
[TD="width: 13%"] ARI [/TD]
[TD="width: 25%"] Adam Eaton
[/TD]
[TD="width: 15%"] CF
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="width: 13%"] ARI [/TD]
[TD="width: 25%"] Miguel Montero
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="width: 13%"] LAD [/TD]
[TD="width: 25%"] Mark Ellis
[/TD]
[TD="width: 15%"] 2B
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="width: 13%"] LAD [/TD]
[TD="width: 25%"] Juan Uribe
[/TD]
[TD="width: 15%"] 3B
[/TD]
[TD="width: 17%"] Doubtful
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

not eating any juice with the fish, sorry

betting the cubs is betting a sweep, no thank you

buccos would mean you're betting a sweep too, but I can't tell you not to because all they do is win. Melancon likely unavailable and grilli worked yesterday too (and wasn't good)

estrada prices have baffled me all year

wish i would have been able to come back to thread earlier but sometimes this damn life thing gets in the way...id love for you to explain to me what wrong with laying -106 on possibly the best pitcher in the nl not named kershaw who has been almost unbeatable at home? that line should have been -130 at least, i mean when stras came up the nats were terrible and he was a huge fav most starts, same with harvey. respect your opinion but to me what you saying makes very little sense on this subject...

you right i should have just lit the cubs money on fire. what leake walk like 6 guys and they couldnt produce a damn run, lol..

buccos what can i say you give me + money with them against a club i feel they superior to im gonna take it and if they lose sleep just fine at night..

Back