1570643809659.png
1570643849749.png

Hallion 15-9 over the total in 2019.

Strasburg no appearances with Marquez.
Marquez 24-8 over the total in 2019.

Stras on 4 days rest GS
1570645047345.png
1570645085076.png
Stras 9-4 road and Nats are 12-8 overall in his road starts.

Last edited:
Buehler no app with Marquez

Buehler on 5 days rest (best 4)
1570645236170.png
1570645267996.png
Buehler 7-1 in home starts and LAD 11-4 overall in Buehler home starts.

Dodgers have the advantage if bullpens need to be used before the 8th inning. I can't see the Nats trusting anyone other than Doolittle or Hudson out of that pen. The exception may be Corbin left on left, but even ? whether they would bring him in the middle of an inning and obviously Sun night was a disaster with him after two K's.

Nats have to use their best arms in middle relief and even late....pens may decide this but we really don't know what the pen is at this time of year....imho

We know with the Nats....can't trust Suero, Rodney, Rainey. Only other option really other than Dr. Doo, and Hudson is possibly Corbin for a matchup or to start an inning with LH coming up. LAD many more options available for getting through middle innings.

Dodgers have the advantage if bullpens need to be used before the 8th inning. I can't see the Nats trusting anyone other than Doolittle or Hudson out of that pen. The exception may be Corbin left on left, but even ? whether they would bring him in the middle of an inning and obviously Sun night was a disaster with him after two K's.

yep my guess is Corbin only for L barring some sort of terrible situation. Awesome pitcher normally and with great numbers vs LAD, but he has not been good in either outing so i'm not sure you can use him with the season on the line.

Asking a lot from Strasburg, but LAD's bullpen ain't a prom queen either while it may be better tonight it's far from a guarantee if Buehler doesn't stack a lot of outs

really not sure what Folty will do today and if I could get Flaherty dogged I think it'd take that chance, but doesn't appear that's happening

really not sure what Folty will do today and if I could get Flaherty dogged I think it'd take that chance, but doesn't appear that's happening

Waino could be available too. After probably the best post season performance since Bum a few years back.

I can’t believe the difference in ML for the 1st 5 vs the Full game for Was/LAD. Really shows you what to think of the WAS bullpen.

I can’t believe the difference in ML for the 1st 5 vs the Full game for Was/LAD. Really shows you what to think of the WAS bullpen.

I was just thinking same thing. Pretty crazy cause I don’t think lad pen is all that good either!! I guess the difference is nats don’t have max to piggy back today while lad has Kershaw available.

Back