Wednesday NBA

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Tough loss last night with Indiana. They shot poorly, but still had a chance to win in the end and failed. Got some back with an easy 2H Bulls bet. Tonight:

ML Parlay (5 Units):

Indiana ML -210
Houston ML -320

Indiana -4 (2 Units) (W)

Dallas -1 (1 Unit)
Minnesota +2 (1 Unit)

Jazz 2H -2.5 (2 Units) (L)

I'm going to come right back and play on Indy tonight at Millwaukee, as a playoff spot is still up for grabs. Millw should get eaten alive on the glass tonight, and that alone should get the W. I'm going to play on Houston here, as the Rockets lost SU a few days ago at home to Portland. With or without McGrady, Houston should win because they are just .5 games back from Utah for home court in round 1. Utah takes on Denver tonight. A tough game for them. I'm thinking this parlay should pay EVEN or better when it's all said and done.

Leans:

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
McGrady QUES per Scoresandodds.com

He should play, but it doesn't affect my wager. Houston will win this game SU.

i cant see why the wouldnt. they just lost to these guys five days ago. quick turnaround shot at redemption.

plus teh 4 seed.

I like it. I've already got money down on Pacers at 4 before the line rises. My only concern is getting 100% from the Pacers after that game last night which they performed horribly. This is either going to be a rebound game where they destroy the Bucks or a continuing downfall and another pitiful performance.

Good luck with your games tonight. :shake:

I crossed off DET as a lean, the line is 3.5 lower than what I thought. Tells me Orl competes tonight.

I am looking at Denver and may just add them at +1, b/c I think Williams wont play. And that line will jump on that news.

I added Indy spread play for 2 units at -4. I am waiting for HOUS line to come back up, and I will put in the ML Par also.

I went ahead at played DEN +1. I dont think Williams will go. If thats the case, Den will get to -3 by tip.

If Williams plays I might cancel the wager.

Houston line was put up at my book

-320 ML

I didnt wait on that, I think it goes up before down, so I grabbed the -320, and put in my parlay for 5 units. The parlay pays a little less than EVEN, at around a -105-107 mark.

Yea man. I couldnt believe it! Seemed strange. Usually a player will attempt a 3 or simply run out the clock. Meer went in like the game was on the line.

Utah somehow weathered that storm. I thought Denver wasnt gonna miss in the 3rd! Down just 8 entering the 4th, should come right down to the wire.

Thanks TrueBlue. I kinda like PHX here, but not gonna tough anything. Just hoping Hous wins SU.

A play Im thinking of making MAYBE is OVER in PHX.

it looks like there's been heavy action on the over 105...now -120 juice. I was thinking under, since both teams are shooting like 55%...but then again...its the sonics..

its at 105.5 with -115 juice... I'm gonna hit the under. Seattle will probably shit the bed and Phoenix will drive away. After a 122pt 1st half, over 105.5 seems way too easy... thanks man

I agree, to set the total that low though after that 55%+ shooting showcase is odd. Thinking of adding more..

So you didn't play Denver at all?

I think you called the line exactly right at Den -3.5 and in fact your call was what made me immediately go big on Den +1.5.

Thanks buddy :cheers:

Back