Wednesday NBA

raems

Pretty much a regular
35-27, +8.57u ytd

Nets PK / -1 for 1u total

Pistons off a 48 minute battle against a good team which was back end of a home and home. They’re facing BK who they beat on opening night and has a losing record. BK should bounce back from the flat Knicks game.

Knicks +5.5, also +200 ML risking .4

Think they stay focused and keep playing hard.

Jazz -2.5

Don’t really see why not.

Mavs +7, +265ML risking .3

Think they’re better than LAL right now. Both teams desperate for a win, expecting the better coached more cohesive team to get it.

Will be on Phoenix too - will post once played.

I'm playing against San Antonio much more than I'm playing on the Suns in that one. If he does play, even better.

This Spurs team has no business laying 3 possessions on the road against anybody.

Booker is a slightly above average player, worth half a point to a line if that. Nothing worth waiting on. If he’s out and the line does move even more then it’s just completely out of whack.

BPI has the Spurs winning this game 54% of the time.

Adding

Warriors -6 1H

They have a habit of continuing to play well when they keep rattling off blowout wins. Think they want to give the home crowd another show tonight, and the Pels are a team they respect to a reasonable degree.

Adding

Warriors -6 1H

They have a habit of continuing to play well when they keep rattling off blowout wins. Think they want to give the home crowd another show tonight, and the Pels are a team they respect to a reasonable degree.

I mean they also have/had a history of starting slow and blowing out the game in the 3rdQ, but I guess your going for the angle that playing them when they are hot/serious from the start of the game

I set up a scenario that I play blindly without context this season. Knicks, suns and Mavericks are tonight. Psyched you are on them. Gl raems

Back