Wednesday nba plays

raems

Pretty much a regular
50-42 +18.4 ytd

Spurs -7.5 first half to win 1
spurs -13 to win 2

the spot isn't fantastic I'll admit, but to me it's beside the point. After the spurs lost the last two games on their road trip, I just made a mental note that I would be on them 1h and full game during their entire upcoming home stand. This team just has a track record at home against mediocre/bad teams, nobody else handles that kind of game better than pop's squad. Tuck posted some day trends that don't agree-tuck, I very much respect your capping, but your trends are something that I like to have on my side but at the same time they don't scare me off a bet when they don't agree with what I'm on. The raps gave the spurs a scare just a few weeks ago, and are currently on a 6 game winning streak. I personally don't think the spurs will gt caught napping here.

Will post more later.

Last edited:
Worth a long look-bulls 6-1 ats on the road against eastern foes so far. Off b2b ugly losses, facing a streaking pacers team. Nice valuable spot here for Chicago.

Bobcats first half +6 to win 1
bobcats +10.5 to win 2

heat beat writers mentioning before yesterday's game how the players were more pissed about having to fly out for this game than actually playing the Christmas tilt. Charlotte slumping hard ats and Miami crushing ats sets up a great number here in a game Miami sincerely does not care about, meanwhile it's an enormous game for the dd home dog.

Agree on Bobcats, got +10 and waiting for my half lines and will take at anything over 5.

GL on your plays

Denver first half -2 to win 1
denver -3.5 to win 2

strong Denver spot here and weak lakers spot.

I actually leaning Indiana, but that's a good point.

Good luck tonight (on all plays but Denver full game) !!!:shake:

Cats heat first half over 101.5 to win 1
cats heat over 201.5 to win 2

i just see a nice pace to this game, like the high open and the buy down overnight too.

Denver over 214.5 to win 2. The nuggets will try to run la off the floor tonight, see no reason why Nash won't oblige with the pace as well.

Braves-nobody wins road b2b in Denver so there's that. Lakers off consecutive emotional wins/covers going against Denver who got blown out last night which offers a valuable spot. Nash's first b2b since coming back in altitude against Lawson is a complete nightmare for la, and playoff losers last year may add a little extra meaning to this game for Denver. Denver also deeper which matters in this situation. Just think this is a game the lakers can't cover, and honestly a fair line is 7 but we won't see it bc every single laker game is shaded bc the book knows they can get away with it.

Sounds good...i agree with everything you said, just dont like that denver is also on a b2b coming from la as well

Sounds good...i agree with everything you said, just dont like that denver is also on a b2b coming from la as well

I watched bits and pieces-Denver really half-assed that game, they'll have much more in the tank than la tonight.

Back