Wednesday NBA Plays

raems

Pretty much a regular
79-76, +16.43u ytd

Spurs 1h -7.5, .77/.7
Spurs -12.5, 1.61/1.5

Without Kawhi and LMA, I expect the other guys to put together a sharp game. It's been a while since they've beaten the shit out of somebody, this Kings team a nice spot for that.

Heat/Hornets Under 204.5, 1.1/1

Two very good defenses playing an important game, they usually go under when playing each other too.

Wiz +105 ML, 1/1.05

Know it's the altitude b2b but I think they're a vastly superior team, not covering lately also which offers a little bit of value / implies that the Wiz know they have room for improvement over the next few weeks.

Boston +8.5, 1.49/1.35
Boston +350 ML, .15/.53

Good team off a few losses looking to turn it around in a big game. They play the Warriors very tough, first game back off a trip for GS still figuring things out minus KD. Coin flip game imo.

Utah +7.5, 1.54/1.4
Utah +275 ML, .3/.83

Bigger game for Utah than Houston. Teams that defend as well as Utah should not be dogs this big.

Clips -3.5, 1.1/1

Backing a really strong line, Minnesota been getting a lot of respect from books and dogging them by 2 possessions rested at home is telling imo.

GL guys!

Best team defensively on 3's as far as attempts/makes vs the Rockets...been looking forward to this matchup for a few weeks...

GL tonight.

Best team defensively on 3's as far as attempts/makes vs the Rockets...been looking forward to this matchup for a few weeks...

GL tonight.

Blurred lines there as teams are still hitting at a relatively high percentage from 3 against them.

Utah is smoke and mirrors as the majority of their opponents have been bad teams.

Health obviously on the Jazz, Raems but good luck with the rest.

Keep up the great work.

Disagree Spurs first half. It is silly for them.
GS will win minor lean cover.GS first quarter
Like Wiz bet Colorado 1-7 ATS Wednesday
Lean over in Miami
This is Not a friendly game

I'll be fading them for a little while longer Tuck, but to be honest I don't know what Undisputed is.

Back