Wednesday NBA Discussion

Piccem

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 width=540 bgColor=#cccccc><TBODY><TR><TD class=dataheader width=540 colSpan=10>NBA
Wednesday, April 8th</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datasubheaderleft2 width=35>Time</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=40>Gm #</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=120>Team</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=75>Score</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>Opener</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>Hilton</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>5Dimes</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>ABC Island</TD></TR><TR class=scores-whitebg><TD class=scores-whitebg-left>04/08
4:05p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>701
702</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> WASHINGTON
CLEVELAND</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>199
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>
</TD></TR><TR class=scores-greybg><TD class=scores-greybg-left>04/08
4:05p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>703
704</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> MEMPHIS
ORLANDO</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>198
13½
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>
</TD></TR><TR class=scores-whitebg><TD class=scores-whitebg-left>04/08
4:05p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>705
706</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> TORONTO
INDIANA</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>218
4:35p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>707
708</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> NEW JERSEY
BOSTON</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>
4:35p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>709
710</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> DETROIT
NEW YORK</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>2
202½
5:05p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>711
712</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> PHOENIX
NEW ORLEANS</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>223
5:05p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>713
714</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> ATLANTA
MILWAUKEE</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>
193½
4:05p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>715
716</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> PORTLAND
SAN ANTONIO</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>
6:05p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>717
718</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> OKLAHOMA CITY
DENVER</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>210
13½
6:35p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>719
720</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> UTAH
DALLAS</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>206
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>207
3 </TD></TR><TR class=scores-whitebg><TD class=scores-whitebg-left>04/08
7:35p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>721
722</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> MINNESOTA
GOLDEN STATE</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited by a moderator:
wizards/cleveland over ... again.....Arenas probably wont play. i know cleveland will want revenge for last weeks lost and will buckle down on defense, but they should be able to score at will, i also think the wiz will get their points. no b2b for either team and both rested, hope nick young is playing as he gave the wiz some nice scoring off the bench.. lets say 110-96...

BC any stats for cleveland revenge at home? thanks!!

Cleveland is 4-3 ATS playing at home vs a team they previous lost SU on the road to in their last meeting. They're 0-3 ATS vs Wash this season, and when they played in Washington last time out were in a revenge spot, since they'd lost their previous game vs Wash SU (in Wash as well), so this is a double revenge game.
Cleveland 6-11 ATS their last 17.

Last edited:
Look at Utah's last 5 games, they've scored 100+ every game and only New Orleans hasn't scored 100. Their last game in Dallas was high scoring . Won't even mention what Dallas just did of course. 206 seems low.

if there was ever a time for CLE to blow out the Wiz, i think it's tomorrow in the Q.

...i really like DAL -3 because i think Utah just played hard last time on the road to show they could do it once, but they'll go back to their hoping to win strategy against a banged up SA squad for friday. They won a game against New Orleans in the Bayou where other teams like the Kings and Grizzlies have won, so i don't take much into that.

looks like Mavs for me right now pending Josh Howard's status

Strong leans to Dallas, and NO.

What exactly does Phx have to play for?

Anything less than 8 with Bos, and I probably lay it.

no defense in that game, but i'm thinking the Jizz may not show up and they could kill that over themselves. I do think the Mavs get their points, though, and there's no rest worries i think

Mavs may be due for a letdown too, but this is a big game for both teams. Loser gets LA, good luck, lol.

If Utah gives same effort as Denver 1Q, easy over.

It's at 208, still like it, but I have a lame local with limited hours. This is BS.

I agree with Marlo. Phoenix knows they can't make the playoffs and have nothing to play for. They'll quit come 4th qtr if not earlier.

And interesting game between Utah/Dallas. Both teams at the 7th and 8th seed with the 8th seed having to play the Lakers. I think you see max effort by both teams knowing they'd both rather play the Nuggets currently at the 2 seed.

Cleveland spread is pushing higher despite public support siding slightly to Washington. Would play CLE 1st H if anything, seems like teams are conserving energy when possible now. The last 10 DD spreads have seen the dog cover 7 of 10 for the game, but only 4 of 10 for the 1st half.

Clev needs to wipe them out. Does wash just match up against clev well? startn to get gun shy on this game already played @ -14.5 ...

Played UTH/DAL over 207 for 4 units. Considering WAS/CLE over for the same bet. The line on CLE keeps climbing. 1.5 point climb on the spread and 2.5 on the total. If Cleveland is going to blow this team out, which I think they will, how many points are we supposed to assume they will get? I agree with Cashman, about 110. Washington can surely grab 90, right? My only fear is that the Brons will really crash on defense tonight. They haven't in any game against the Wiz this year.

Played UTH/DAL over 207 for 4 units. Considering WAS/CLE over for the same bet. The line on CLE keeps climbing. 1.5 point climb on the spread and 2.5 on the total. If Cleveland is going to blow this team out, which I think they will, how many points are we supposed to assume they will get? I agree with Cashman, about 110. Washington can surely grab 90, right? My only fear is that the Brons will really crash on defense tonight. They haven't in any game against the Wiz this year.

i'm scared about that CLE over as well, mainly from CLE's side on D. Washington got a LOT of runouts for easy dunks/lay-ups and i don't think the Cavs will let that happen tonight, but then again Mike Brown is an idiot.

...still leaning to the Mavs but i'm sure it's moved against me by now

FYI:
Despite battling the Lakers for the league's best record and home court all the way through the Finals, coach Mike Brown is still considering resting some of his key players, including LeBron James.
Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Mo Williams and Wally Szczerbiak are more likely to get a day off than LeBron, but it's up to Brown. "If I rest guys, then whatever happens, happens," Brown said. "LeBron is a big cog in our engine. If he's out, we could lose the game. The percentages are a lot higher than if he played." No need to panic, but it's possible that some Cavaliers could be on the verge of getting a night off. Apr. 8

Source: Herald-News

Also read but cant find that ben wallace might suit up tonight..<!-- / message -->

Back