Wednesday MLB

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
MLB Exhibition 2013: 34-21-1 +19.56 units
Regular Season 34-29-2 +14.35 units
Pending: Cincy -140 three game series play two units

Pushed the O's total yesterday and had the Reds under get cancelled in the middle of the ninth. Tough one, onto today:

KC/ATL Over 7.5 -105 two units

I know this play will draw sneers in the ump thread, but save the speech. I've seen Eddings numbers and there's no denying his zone helps pitchers but with warm temps and a breeze blowing out I like the value here, even with Doug calling the balls and strikes. KC hits lefties better, ATL hits righties better. Davis doesn't induce a ton of groundballs which isn't good vs. this lineup.

MLB Exhibition 2013: 34-21-1 +19.56 units
Regular Season 34-29-2 +14.35 units
Pending: Cincy -140 three game series play two units

Pushed the O's total yesterday and had the Reds under get cancelled in the middle of the ninth. Tough one, onto today:

KC/ATL Over 7.5 -105 two units

I know this play will draw sneers in the ump thread, but save the speech. I've seen Eddings numbers and there's no denying his zone helps pitchers but with warm temps and a breeze blowing out I like the value here, even with Doug calling the balls and strikes. KC hits lefties better, ATL hits righties better. Davis doesn't induce a ton of groundballs which isn't good vs. this lineup.

But we are old enough to 'not' worry about the sneers. I think U are right on with ur analysis

GL doggy

Eddings certainly did his thing today. I'm cursed when he's behind the plate. Good luck today Blood.

Hou +1.5 -130 one unit
HOU/OAK Under 8 -110 two units

rough day. Need cincy to win one of two and get both games in.

baltimore +107 three units

Moore getting a little too much love. Tampa with bad numbers off Tillman, and Balt hits lefties well.

DET/SEA over 6.5 -120 five units

Both teams better of righties, both pens have leaks. Tigers with some respectable numbers vs King...

Back