Vikingsguy

Tarvaris Jackson fan club president
Totals: 4-1 +1.38 units
Favs: 2-1 +0.4 units
Runlines: 1-0 +1 units
Dogs: 0-1 -0.5 units
Overall: 7-3 +2.27 units

NY Yankees +101 (.5/.505)
- Rays were worse vs. Lefties last year than their overall profile with specifically with Crawford being 2-13 vs. Petitte and Pena 2-9. Righties hit him well, but W/OUT Longoria today, that'll pretty much be left up to B.J. to do the damage. Yanks splits vs. Sonnanstine are solid and nice little dog price in a coin flip game.

:cheers:

Oh, and I'm leaning hard to the Balt/Tex over 11.5, but that's a lot of runs for me to wager on. Two gassed bullpens, Gerry Davis behind the dish, but it looks like about 15mph blowing IN from Center so passing....

Yeah, good value in the yanks today against one of the rays weakest arms, gl with the play

Thanks hile, buckeye.

Adding:

NY Mets -1 (-122) (.668/.54)
split (.418/.25) on the ML and (.25/.29) on the -1.5 RL

Last edited:
What exactly is the formula you use to get -1 plays again? I lost it. Thanks.

wvu, thanks for catching this as I listed it incorrectly. My mistake...

However to answer your question, equal amounts risked on both ends. Referencing above, I am risking TO WIN .25units on the ML and risking .25units on the -1.5 runline. If NYM wins by 1, I win my ML bet, but lose the RL bet, effectively "pushing." If NYM wins by more than 1, I win both bets.

ML: (.418/.25)
RL: (.25/.29)
Effectively: -122 at -1

Thanks ETG and wvu. Hope you guys hit your plays tonight.

2-0 +1 unit. Mets broke it open late. :)

Totals: 4-1 +1.38 units
Favs: 2-1 +0.4 units
Dogs: 1-1 +0 units

Runlines: 1-0 +1.0 units
RL/ML: 1-0 +0.5 units
Overall: 9-3 +3.28 units

Nice day VG. The Twins are sucking wind without Mauer. Liriano is plus money tomorrow in the dome against Halladay---thinking about pulling the trigger, but the Twin bats and Liriano are in poor form. Any thoughts?

Nice day VG. The Twins are sucking wind without Mauer. Liriano is plus money tomorrow in the dome against Halladay---thinking about pulling the trigger, but the Twin bats and Liriano are in poor form. Any thoughts?

I'd lean more UNDER on a getaway game than backing the Twins right now. They can't hit, and as you said, the young staff is struggling w/out Mauer to calm them down. Redmond and Morales are backups at best. I'm actually more upset I didn't fade Baker tonight in a clear spot where he wasn't going to have his stuff. In reality, the Twins are just not that good. Seattle should have taken 3 of 4 and that's just pathetic. More thoughts tomorrow...

The Bats in Toronto are hot, just saying

Tell me about it...:angry:

Great record and nice start to the season Vikes. Keep it going.......now only if you could get your Twinks bats going......

JUMP on AIM, when you get this....I got some info for you, about what we talked about yesterday

Back