Wednesday MLB

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
wk of 7/28, 7-5, up about 3 units (+1395)

wk of 8/4, 8-2, up almost 19 units (+9400)

wk of 8/11, 3-1, up 4+ units (+1941)

Total last couple weeks; 18-8, (+12,736)

Lost a fractional unit yesterday..

running real short on time.

One Play so far

Baltimore -124, 4 units (LP) WIN

I like Reyes and cashed on him in a top unit play in his first Clev start. Bad spot for him here though.

According to BC's research Balty scores over 5 most of the time and according to my calculations Guthrie gives up much less than 5 all the time.. Not going to get complicated here. Backing a great pitcher with an offense that scores..Take my chances

Lean- cards over (I'll be at the game):cheers:

Last edited:
I see -110 for Balty @5dimes

GL with the play

Ya you'll notice I sometimes don't get the best number esp on the chalk side. I post what I play.. I don't seem to have that uncanny ability to get exactly the best number on every play like certain "new members" have shown in the past;)

:smiley_acbe: :cheers: :popcorn:

:cheers: Nice work guys. Guthrie gave me exactly what I expected. Reyes is tough though--note to self for next start.

1-0 on the day, up 4 units:hammer:

Also played the Cards over , had it as a lean, but nowhere near a computer last night.. obviously won't include in record.. Pretty sick run I am on.

Wow, this place has sure changed recently.. for the better?:4_12_12:

Anxious to see what the card looks like today, looked at the games and have 4 that are sticking out to me. Getting close to our STL season win total plays huh? BTW, I see them winning tonight again as well!

Anxious to see what the card looks like today, looked at the games and have 4 that are sticking out to me. Getting close to our STL season win total plays huh? BTW, I see them winning tonight again as well!

Ankiel is key to that lineup, even when he doesn't hit.. Look at cards record when he plays and esp when he gets an rbi..Moves Glaus down in better RBI spot, (4-4 last night).. Be interested to see if he is in linup vs lefty tonight.. Have to check that final lineup before I consider any plays but yes, would lean the cards.. Wellenmyer has his slider back and much more zip on his fb.. results show he is now healthy from the elbow irritation that dogged him earlier..gl today bro

So do you have to fly out to Vegas to collect on all the futures money you will cash? I am envious. If you want to pay for my flight, I'll go collect for you!

Back