Wednesday MLB Total!!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 71-31-4
Favs (-140 or less) 33-12
Doggies 8-9
R/L 4-4

Quick note - It was brought to my attention that I forgot to update my doggie record after Friday when the Phills lost 2-1 to the Brewers....Since I didnt cap Saturday or Sunday, it slipped my mind....Record updated, mt bad..

Anyway, easy winner yesterday. Lets find another one today.

Phills/Marlins OVER 10

These two teams are 8 over/1 under/1 push on the year heads up. D-Train has pitched 3 times this year against the Phills, and the game went over all 3 times as well... Reason I love this game so much is seeing Loshe coming out after just being hurt in his last start. He threw only 1 inning in his last start, but in his 7 starts before that, he'd given up run totals of 2,7,5,1,1,8,6....

Bottom Line...If the Phills dont care care of 7-8 runs off DTrain tonite, the Marlins will be able to handle the rest. I'd be looking for an 8-6 type final.

BOL today everyone

got it a bit juicey at over 10 -125 at my book but i'll ride with you you hile. :cheers:

We ride together, we die together, BB4L

-DO WORK..................................Get Hot Zues

Cant argue a 53-23-2 head to head over record...

Ump has me a tad concerned, and Lohse;s better than avg home #'s.

GL Hile

One of my initial leans as well, after seeing you're on it I'll likely pull the trigger. Haven't tailed you for 4 days now I think.

GL :cheers:

It was 10.5 -110 this morning when I looked for it and though I will wait to see what happened. About 1 1/2 later went back and it was 10.5 -125. I closed my eyes and put it in. Hate laying that on totals, but a couple other people that I think are good cappers love the play also so I ate it.

Back